What plugins will you buy in 2013?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jcoutu1 wrote:
lacandon wrote:Slate Digital newest compressor , Manley Massive Passive and Manley Vary Mu, if finally will be released proper software version! Sknote plugins all of them plus the hardware !
I've read good things about the Naitve Instruments versions of the Manley stuff.
I don't really like Ni/Softube version sounds very digital to me, Uad one has very nice clarity and is the one to buy(Mostly the Mastering Version , for mix need octo card to run with ), still also using Massive Passive in Liquid Mix but there is a problem with lows in the unit itself , otherwise very nice emulation too :). May be we could see and better emu of MP this year .

cyphersuit wrote:Maul if the bands get an overhaul
Slate VTM if the crackles bug i hated gets updated
gotta add

Vengeance Phalanx

to the list.
Finally!

Probably AudioGL, psyGEN, Jamstix upgrade and Melodyne Essential

jacqueslacouth wrote:Absolutly none! I'm back to Hardware 100% Looking for a quality Tape machine now. No quantizing or anything like that. I'm going to be strictly about playing and recording what I do. Sure, it won't crack a soft boiled egg these days, But THAT was when I actually enjoyed playing and recording. I never actually minded hearing "OK, let's take it from the top"
+1. I'm almost completely off software and back on hardware, and does it ever feel good playing real instruments!

Because of this thread and the $50 off deal advertised here for 2cAudio Plugs I've already jumped in and bought my first plug in for 2013. The B2 reverb. It's crazy good. Wonderful creative tool.

So my remaining things on the list are:

Zebra 2 + HS dark zebra expansion.

Spectron by iZotope if it gets upgraded.

I need studio regulation and monitors. And a Holiday, Rome and Florence...
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

I'm trying hard not to buy THE Waves synth immediately, so naturally it's on my list already. And surely hoping to see 2013 virtual guitars incarnations from AIR (Virtual Guitarist 3?) and Native Instruments (Scarbee Rock Guitarist?).

Fabfilter
Pro-C
Pro-DS
Pro-G
Pro-L
Pro-Q

Native Instruments
Guitar Rig
Prism
Rammfire
Spark

Cytomic
The Drop
The Glue
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alchemy
Izotope Iris, Stutter Edit
Uhe Ace, Filterscape, MFM2
ValhallaDSP all
Xils3
Loomer Aspect
Tone2 Saurus
Melda (MCreative Bundle)
Fabfilter Saturn
Audio Ease Speakerphone 2
Overloud Breverb2
Plogue Bidule
ToneBoosters some plugs
Maybe Ableton + MFL
Maybe Waves Element (if it not be $200 :-D)
That all

c_voltage wrote: Maybe Waves Element (if it not be $200 :-D)
It will be eventually!

Right now they have a introductory offer on it, so get it while it's low!

V0RT3X wrote:
c_voltage wrote: Maybe Waves Element (if it not be $200 :-D)
It will be eventually!

Right now they have a introductory offer on it, so get it while it's low!
Well, then live without it. Really too expensive (but at the moment there is no money)

still amazed at my last plugins of 2012 [new years eve, though] - fabfilter Saturn, Volcano and Timeless. Together they can be anything from a FSU chain through to a total mastering solution. Phenomenally versatile.

I'll wait for NAMM to see what may be around the corner, but Cytomic's Glue might be worth a punt earlier rather than later. As far as soundsources go, with Komplete and all the Spectrasonics stuff I almost forgot to install Zebra on the new computer.... there's really nothing I need. So, any synths I buy this year will be good old fashioned gearlust rather than a need to provide something I lack!
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

If you're anti-quantization and pro tape, look into an op-1 (if you can tolerate digital audio and like electronic sounds). Workfow-wise, it's an anti-quantizer's / performance purist's dream. Conversely I think a lot of sequencer / groovebox heads try out the op-1 and are like, "how am I supposed to work with this thing? sequencer sucks".
jacqueslacouth wrote:Absolutly none! I'm back to Hardware 100% Looking for a quality Tape machine now. No quantizing or anything like that. I'm going to be strictly about playing and recording what I do. Sure, it won't crack a soft boiled egg these days, But THAT was when I actually enjoyed playing and recording. I never actually minded hearing "OK, let's take it from the top"

Patiently waiting for the imminent release of Audio Damage Bitcom, whereupon I will purchase most eagerly.

And they're not plugins, but Live 9 and Tracktion 4, if this is what Jules unveils at NAMM.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

upgrade Live 8 Suite to Live 9 Suite
upgrade Komplete 6 to 9 (if there is enough money)
AD Bitcom
Tone2 Rayblaster (if there is enough money)
FabFilter Saturn (if there is enough money)
FabFilter DS (if there is enough money)
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”