What plugins will you buy in 2013?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So far only an upgrade to Live 9 is planned and maybe from Komplete 6 (which i got now) ti Konplete 9.

Besides that i want to do a serious cleanup/clearout of my existing plugins.

Finally like in the last years i guess i will participate in one or a few Beta tests...

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Well, last year I fell off the wagon and picked up most of the soft synths I was after.

I have a sneaking suspicion this year will be the year of the reverbs.

I'm already into B2 and loving it.

Shimmer is definitely next.

And I hope I can pull the funds together for Zebra and ZebraHZ as well.

The debt grows...

Ha ha this is going to be an interesting year for me. Pretty sure NO plugins are going to be bought. No hardware. I ain't buyin NOTHIN right now. Funds issues you see... And tinnitus means no music. But that can all change... :D

Whatever you do, I hope you do well this year, to all!!!!!

Elephant and Warmverb, hopefully.
"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

AetherCoyl wrote:Ha ha this is going to be an interesting year for me. Pretty sure NO plugins are going to be bought. No hardware. I ain't buyin NOTHIN right now. Funds issues you see... And tinnitus means no music. But that can all change... :D

I'm bummed to hear about your tinnitus. Mine is chronic and at my age it's really gotten to be wtf. I hope you are able to get it solved!

Fabfilter Mastering and Creative Bundle.

hibidy wrote:
AetherCoyl wrote:Ha ha this is going to be an interesting year for me. Pretty sure NO plugins are going to be bought. No hardware. I ain't buyin NOTHIN right now. Funds issues you see... And tinnitus means no music. But that can all change... :D

I'm bummed to hear about your tinnitus. Mine is chronic and at my age it's really gotten to be wtf. I hope you are able to get it solved!
I have the tinnitus thing as well. Sometimes some low frequency rumbling actually helps it a bit. But ask your ENT first! :wink:

Instrument wise, the only thing I would consider would be Berlin Modular since I'm already using Bazille--I'm all set on instruments (ZebraHZ, Diva, Alchemy, EW Comp. Collection).

As for effects, I may keep an eye out for a few things. I'm all set on reverb (2cAudio Aether, B2), distortion (Trash 2), mixing/mastering (izotope ozone/alloy bundle). So what I'm looking for will be things like a really nice chorus, delay (I really like the free one by Variety of Sound, though, so maybe not delay), phasers, etc. And it may not hurt to get a filter plugin.

None. I want hardware.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote:None. I want hardware.
Same
:borg:

I want to buy Padshop and Tracktion this year.

Alchemy (again).

Probably Kirnu Cream.

Whatever I find interesting in the IK Custom Shop.

IK's ARC (is that considered a plug-in?).

Interesting effects plugs. Maybe a multi-effect.
Blue Phase Music

Diversion (this month, while it's on sale)
Probably both ValhallaVintageVerb and Shimmer at one point this year.

... and I hope that's it. Decent monitors and a new Mac have higher priority.

Something by Ambi-Pur probably

Money is so tight atm I doubt I'll buy much this year. Maybe upgrade to Live9, and any hardware bargains that come my way (not that I really need anything,) An analog/hw drum box would be nice. :D

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”