Ian B - some sad news

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

stanlea wrote:He loved music and cats : a good man.
Agreed.

R.I.P.

justin3am wrote:
stanlea wrote:He loved music and cats : a good man.
Agreed.

R.I.P.
Though I know his family will miss him a lot, the cats will probably miss him more :(

And here the first thing I was going to do on KVR today was post a few vids to the Caturday thread to put a smile on the faces of the cat lovers here. Videos of my friends cats who I cared for while they had gone away during Christmas time. I had been thinking about him too and how he much time he spends caring for his cats plus the local feral/strays/neighbor cats. A saint to the local cats indeed.

oh no...Ian was the best, I cared a lot for him and I loved his approach to guitars...this is a sad, sad day...my best goes out to his family...I will miss him dearly...time to go cry for a while.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

rest in peace old friend

Poor guy. He had a funny sense of humor that I enjoyed.

I was just looking around in my inbox yesterday and one of my last messages was a while back but from him in regard to his seizures. He seemed so in charge of himself and I respected that.

RIP Ian.

i had the pleasure of meeting ian a few years ago. he was a super nice fella. rest in peace, sweetie.

these were taken that day.

:cry:

Aw man... :(
RIP Ian- you'll be missed.

ew
A spectral heretic...

MAn, life is to short :( Sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear this bad news.
I enjoyed his posts a lot.
:(

That's terrible news. He will truly be missed by many people here.

:(

I'm sorry to hear it.
No longer a moderator.

Hopefully Ian is reunited with Black Tom and Beckett.
He seemed a lovely fellow,
a keen eye for the sweetest guitars.
Damn.
Thanks for letting us know.
Hope he's looking after all the guitarists down here now.

nix808 wrote:Hopefully Ian is reunited with Black Tom and Beckett.
He seemed a lovely fellow,
a keen eye for the sweetest guitars.
Damn.
Thanks for letting us know.
Hope he's looking after all the guitarists down here now.
this, especially the first line. that brought another tear to my eye.

Wow! Another friend that will be missed! I can't even count how many people we've lost here on KVR in the last 10 years! So many beautiful talented wonderful people! :-(

So sorry to see you go, Ian! I hope you peaceful and happy! We miss you! :cry:

--Sean
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”