nevermind

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

egbert wrote:
(In case you didn't know, Hibidy's been slayin' em on Gearslutz under another nom.)
That's funny. I have never been and will never be on gearslutz.

robojam wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:see, i was imagining Emo Phillips
:hihi:
:hihi:

Now imagine emo Phillip Seymore Hoffman. :lol:

The sad part is that regardless of if the post was funny or not, it was clearly not meant to be serious. But the usual are........usual. Glad you got a "laugh".

I still think it could have turned into an interesting thread, sorry you feel like you took it on the chin hibidy :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Perhaps I misread the tone of the thread. It was not my intention to offend.

hibidy wrote:But the usual are........usual.
and the passive aggressive are... passive aggressive... as usual.

dude, you wanna keep on with this us against them mentality all the time. you are the only one who draws the lines. we don't all meet after we log off and ride around with a baseball bat planning to take out your mailbox. it gets old. :roll:

debra1rlo wrote:
hibidy wrote:But the usual are........usual.
and the passive aggressive are... passive aggressive... as usual.

dude, you wanna keep on with this us against them mentality all the time. you are the only one who draws the lines. we don't all meet after we log off and ride around with a baseball bat planning to take out your mailbox. it gets old. :roll:
You're going to have to explain this lapse later with the group offline. You're not supposed to mention the offline cyber-vigilante meetups....Ooopsie. Nevermind.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

:dog: d'oh! broke the first rule of fight club! :bang:

What fight club :?:

You are so in trouble at the next meeting
... space is the place ...

nvermind, she's not worth it.

Let's sum this up:

Was trying to use humor as a way of expressing my diminished skills.

Same mean crowd used it as bait. Thread changed, topic irrelevant.

sorry you're getting your nose out of joint, but my first answer wasn't mean. i gave two very different examples and just because i didn't get "the joke" (which one would have needed a microscope to see because I wasnt the only one*) you got pissy.

THAT'S what happened.

*- now see THAT was mean. shit, if I'm gonna be accused and convicted... :roll:

I would never say a thing to offend you hibidy and you know that, but I would not be a true friend if I didn't tell you I think you're wrong. You probably just missed the openings for friendly banter and some good ol' s**t talkin like friends do. Sometimes it's a fine line, no harm, no foul...tomorrow is a new day :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It's is was friends we are talking about, that would be one thing.

Well I can say that my humour often falls flat - online and offline.

It's dry like a good martini* ;)

Peace,
Andy.

* see!
... space is the place ...

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”