Worst Songs Of All Time........

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

phil collins - another day in paradise.

cryophonik wrote:
Meffy wrote:If I say which song is the worst of all time, I'll have to move the thread to HPC. So I won't say.
It's one of mine, isn't it? :(
Yes! You caught me, Lee. I made a thread in HPC for this purpose. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=374861

Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight.

It's a miracle I made it beyond 1986 when this god forsaken hunk of tardosity emblazoned the airwaves. This song made me want to shoot myself is anger and disgust over its very existence.

"i feel a hunger... it's a hunger"

Way to articulate it and bring it to life Eddie. :roll: Assclown. :idiot: :smack:

vurt wrote:phil collins - another day in paradise.
Leave Phil alone! he's often seen dropping money into charity boxes.

leggie wrote:
vurt wrote:phil collins - another day in paradise.
Leave Phil alone! he's often seen dropping money into charity boxes.
he could solve world hunger, poverty and all that ails man. he could save us from an alien invasion, he could discover the true meaning of life, invent a time machine, he could even prove himself to be the actual son of god into that of course, actually proving the existance of the afore mentioned god.
all of the above and many more wondrous things besides, that song would still be shit.

debra1rlo wrote:"i feel a hunger... it's a hunger"
And the only cure is more cowbell! No, wait, that's a fever. You're supposed to starve it. Or the other way around. One or the other.

debra1rlo wrote:Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight.

It's a miracle I made it beyond 1986 when this god forsaken hunk of tardosity emblazoned the airwaves. This song made me want to shoot myself is anger and disgust over its very existence.

Way to articulate it and bring it to life Eddie. :roll: Assclown. :idiot: :smack:
Sounds like somebody has some anger issues. Maybe two tickets to paradise would calm you down. Aaaaannndd, there's another contender for worst song ever.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

this is a "real" song someone made, and put it on an album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc
ImageImageImage

cryophonik wrote:

Sounds like somebody has some anger issues. Maybe two tickets to paradise would calm you down. Aaaaannndd, there's another contender for worst song ever.
Please, 2 tickets is freaking GOLD compared to Take Me Home Tonight. I could do "2 Tickets to Paradise" while being waterboarded for 3 weeks straight, no problem.

:gloveslap: :smack:

:hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWTgwvh4v1w

Is it true he almost lost a limb while coked out of his tiny little mind?

debra1rlo wrote:
cryophonik wrote:

Please, 2 tickets is freaking GOLD compared to Take Me Home Tonight. I could do "2 Tickets to Paradise" while being waterboarded for 3 weeks straight, no problem.

OK, I stand corrected. Two tickets' lyrics are pretty deep:

We've waited so long.....waited so long......waited so long.....waited so long....

I'm gonna take you on a trip so far from here
I've got two tickets in my pocket, now baby, we're gonna disappear.

We've waited so long.....waited so long......waited so long.....waited so long....

Pure f@#$ing genius. :love:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:
cryophonik wrote:

OK, I stand corrected. Two tickets' lyrics are pretty deep:

I'm gonna take you on a trip so far from here
I've got two tickets in my pocket, now baby, we're gonna disappear.

Pure f@#$ing genius. :love:
No, genius is the Beatles I Wanna Hold Your Hand. It took "the greatest songwriting team," yes, a TEAM to rhyme "I wanna hold your hand" with...wait for it..."I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND" over and over and over again! You'd think between the two of them they could come up with a word that rhymes with hand:
I wanna hold your hand
I'm in a rock and roll band
I like walking in the sand
That's my pituitary gland

But nooooooooo, the lazy bastards couldn't be arsed!!!

Add "Imagine" to the list, what awful tripe.

Cheeso wrote:No, genius is the Beatles I Wanna Hold Your Hand. It took "the greatest songwriting team," yes, a TEAM to rhyme "I wanna hold your hand" with...wait for it..."I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND" over and over and over again! You'd think between the two of them they could come up with a word that rhymes with hand:
I wanna hold your hand
I'm in a rock and roll band
I like walking in the sand
That's my pituitary gland

But nooooooooo, the lazy bastards couldn't be arsed!!!
Nanananananana-nananana-hey-Jude...

And it still sounds great, you can sing it under influence of all kind of drugs... :lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”