So the controversial Aloysius ... making progress or not?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really don't want to offend people's music ... but I also want to be honest about what I like and what I don't like. But jancivil was attacking what I like (and who I like, Aloysius is a pleasant person) very very aggressive both in this topic and in the first one. I felt like I had to defend myself a bit. But getting to understand each other sometimes takes a lot of words, especially on the internet.

I am up for a grouphug ... but when do I get a link to your music, codec_spurt? :wink:

We should play this on the background and look very sinister while doing it.

https://soundcloud.com/nine-of-kings/shady-business

I think both me and Aloysius really enjoy Nine of Kings music. At least there is no debate about him! (maybe there is .. there probably is .. I only visit KVR 4 times a year for a week)
Last edited by Kain on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

There is a link to all my digital music in my signature.

Don't lie, you went to tell the group what my music is, you did not restrict yourself to 'I didn't like your music either'. No problem there. You with your tastes, I don't think you would like most things I make. It isn't a true story about my music. You don't know my mind and you went to tell a story about me as a person. I really honestly don't care about what you care about, popularity and approbation from this lot. 'jancivil is in the unfortunate position of...' bite me.

I didn't tell stories about you, I dissed some crap that you tried to push by framing it in this cute, and to more than one person annoying manner, and wouldn't let it go. There is no controversy, there was disagreement about that music. So no group hug, you're still doing the shit.
Last edited by jancivil on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kain wrote:I really don't want to offend people's music ... but I also want to be honest about what I like and what I don't like. But jancivil was attacking what I like (and who I like, Aloysius is a pleasant person) very very aggressive both in this topic and in the first one. I felt like I had to defend myself a bit.
Nothing new here. Nature can be cruel sometimes but some people even more.

Typical dishonest tricky blather. I don't like 'Aloysius music'. I don't like the thread. It's convenient to call that an attack to justify coming out with 'jancivil is in the unfortunate position' and storytelling about me, making shit up about me and saying some crap. There's your attack, if you want to say I'm cruel and that isn't, you're dishonest, you're being a shitass and making it personal some more again.

You don't like what I said, meet the ideas with your ideas. This is garbage. Nothing new here...

Well, this was fun, wasn't it?
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”