So the controversial Aloysius ... making progress or not?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

codec_spurt wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:And again: if you're up there with Aphex and the like, I would love to hear.

And again. I don't need your approval.

Just think me a deluded old fool. A right old bullshitter. That's me.

I don't know you. Why would I give my music to you in an argument?

Your opinion means less than nothing to me.

Do you really think I am going to give you the ammunition?

Like you are going to turn around and say:
Oh Codec, I was wrong, you are musical genius. Your music is like little pearly dew drops that form in morning when I take another day and I am thankful for this world, for my health, for my family's health. You encapsulate everything that is good about being alive. deadhaus is crap..

See what I mean?

Not onto a winner am I?

But thanks for your concern.

I said it before, I say it again.

PM me. I will give you music that will blow your f**king mind. I can back my bullshit up. Just ask me and I'll give you the best of what I have. If you think it is crap, then that is ok too. Then you will have proved that I am a deluded old fool.

But what you gonna do when I ask you for some of your shit?

:-)
What can I say? I just wanted your holiness to put up or shut up. :hail:
But as I expected, you come in barking and you're quickly going out with a whimper...
[Insert Signature Here]

V0RT3X wrote:
codec_spurt wrote:He has squashed the f**king dog piss out of it. Are you honestly telling me you could listen to that at high volume for ten minutes.

Yah it definitely is squashed, i couldn't even finish listening to the track. I actually wrote a huge post regarding the dynamics but then thought "f**k it" and just posted that madeon comment instead lol

No you should post it. It's important.

I was watching a tutorial from a Studio One guy the other day. A very very talented producer who has several releases under his belt. And more to come.

And he was saying at the end, when he was giving advice on how to master it, oh i am not a mastering engineer and you don't want to squash it too much...

The f**king THING WAS A f**king SQUARE WAVE BY THE END OF IT.

He hadn't just squashed the dog piss out of it. He had totally f**king destroyed it.

And he thought nothing of this. He thought he was being subtle and conservative.

This is why my old frequency challenged ears can beat your young not so frequency challenged brain any time of the day.

For f**k's sake, this is supposed to hurt you more than me because you can hear the higher more harsh frequencies.

Hence me questioning brain damage.

When I say 'you' I mean 'one' - nothing personal. I just went off on a bit of a rant.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

double post brain fart.

Just so everyone is clear: I heard that it was squashed to sh_t. I suppose rocking my music too loud for over 20 years HAS given me some hearing damage - but I could still hear it. But why would I bring that up? Why the need for me to be an ass about it? If Aloysius had come into the thread and wanted feedback, perhaps I would have expounded on what I was hearing. But he didn't, so I didn't. Easy as pie.

Now, I don't want to cause this thread to get locked (or do I?), so I'm going to all it a night. All this negative bulls__t gives me a wicked headache. :hihi:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
codec_spurt wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:And again: if you're up there with Aphex and the like, I would love to hear.

Oh Codec, I was wrong, you are musical genius. Your music is like little pearly dew drops that form in morning when I take another day and I am thankful for this world, for my health, for my family's health. You encapsulate everything that is good about being alive. deadhaus is crap..

See what I mean?

Not onto a winner am I?

PM me. I will give you music that will blow your f**king mind. I can back my bullshit up. Just ask me and I'll give you the best of what I have. If you think it is crap, then that is ok too. Then you will have proved that I am a deluded old fool.

But as I expected, you come in barking and you're quickly going out with a whimper...
You see baileys my good man, you are not doing any favours for yerself here.

This is an argument held in public.

I have offered you the option to PM for my tracks and I will give them to you. This is on public record. I have my reasons for not wanting to give out some of my best stuff. I am sure you can understand that.

My holiness? Where am I barking? Where am I whimpering?

You wanted to hear my music. I said yes,you can hear my music, PM me.
You have chosen not to do so and resort to ad hominem.

But this wasn't about me. You have made it about me, and I am uncomfortable with that. What about your music? So far, I have not asked you to put your balls on the line as you have with me. But carry on, next post, I will. Then we will see what a big boy you are calling others out.

My offer will still stand. PM me and I will give you links to stuff that I think is amazing.

This is not about me.

Let us not derail this thread any more.

I am starting to feel a bit embarrassed.

Fair play: this is one crazily weird thread to visit on a Sunday lunchtime (here in Japan).

bailees7irish wrote:All this negative bulls__t gives me a wicked headache. :hihi:
I've had a six hour migraine. A real f**ker. But still, not as bad as the cluster headaches I have been having. Chances are you won't have ever had one or heard of them. And I only get them for 3/4 days. A migraine is nothing for me. I laugh at them. I punch myself in the head to alleviate the pain. You can't do that with a cluster headache. It feels like a stroke.

Mine is slowly coming down. Thankyou. So yeah, wicked headaches...

I'm gonna bow out. I think the brain damage comment was taking it a bit far.

As for the Aloysius track I think the kid has talent and I will stand by what i said in hoping that he makes it big time.
:borg:

Doug1978 wrote:Fair play: this is one crazily weird thread to visit on a Sunday lunchtime (here in Japan).
Arigato.

Doug1978 wrote:Fair play: this is one crazily weird thread to visit on a Sunday lunchtime (here in Japan).
This world is making me crazy. When I should go to bed (3:50 a.m. in Germany), others are already making lunch... :x :P

codec_spurt wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:
codec_spurt wrote:

See what I mean?

Not onto a winner am I?

You see baileys my good man, you are not doing any favours for yerself here.

This is an argument held in public.

I have offered you the option to PM for my tracks and I will give them to you. This is on public record. I have my reasons for not wanting to give out some of my best stuff. I am sure you can understand that.

My holiness? Where am I barking? Where am I whimpering?

You wanted to hear my music. I said yes,you can hear my music, PM me.
You have chosen not to do so and resort to ad hominem.

But this wasn't about me. You have made it about me, and I am uncomfortable with that. What about your music? So far, I have not asked you to put your balls on the line as you have with me. But carry on, next post, I will. Then we will see what a big boy you are calling others out.

My offer will still stand. PM me and I will give you links to stuff that I think is amazing.

This is not about me.

Let us not derail this thread any more.

I am starting to feel a bit embarrassed.
That was the entire point, codec. You finally touched on it. It wasn't about you. But you come in here talking about how excellent your music was and how s__t Aloysius' was... YOU made it about you simply by acting as if you were superior. It's pretty simple, really; and, as you said, it's all public record. :wink:

P.S. Yeah, cluster headaches are the worst headaches known to man. Well,,,to me anyway. I sympathize with you there...

Over, out.

~Bren
[Insert Signature Here]

V0RT3X wrote:I'm gonna bow out. I think the brain damage comment was taking it a bit far.

As for the Aloysius track I think the kid has talent and I will stand by what i said in hoping that he makes it big time.
We're gonna miss you when you're gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMtgy8Xt5O4

bailees7irish wrote:
That was the entire point, codec. You finally touched on it. It wasn't about you. But you come in here talking about how excellent your music was and how s__t Aloysius' was... YOU made it about you simply by acting as if you were superior. It's pretty simple, really; and, as you said, it's all public record. :wink:

P.S. Yeah, cluster headaches are the worst headaches known to man. Well,,,to me anyway. I sympathize with you there...

Over, out.

~Bren
No. You have used it as a tool for one of your b's in yer bonnet.

You have blown it out of all proportion. I have alluded to the fact that I want you to just drop it. And still your persist.

You took one point I made and you blew it out of all proportion. I knew when I was making that inflammatory remark that I was leaving myself wide open and that someone could have me with it. Con f**king gratulations that someone was you!

You took a most vulnerable point and you poked the sore. Never letting go like a rottweiller with meat in its teeth.

I made a point about my music being great. Then I humbled myself, because humble is what I am.

You picked one point. You just won't let it go.

I wonder where you will go now with this.

Still no PM from you to hear my music.

Are you sane?

You keep saying you want to hear my music.
I say ok, pm me.
You don't pm me, but ridicule me.

Ok.

My attitude is changing.

This belongs in the "Everything Else ( Kain related )" Forum, doesn't it.

I think there could be at LEAST 2dB more volume in the Orange Juice track. :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”