Raising Funds for Bernie @ Nomad Factory

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ordered the bundle. I don't know if I really need it but I do know that Bernie and his family need all the support they can get in these dark times. Thanks for the generous offer. I hope Bernie gets well soon. :)

I love America. The only industrialized country where a major illness can leave you bankrupt.
I'm fairly saturated on Nomad plugs, but I think the quality is amazing and one of the Analog Mastering Tools is ALWAYS on a master buss.
I know firsthand cancer sucks and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's good to see Bernie has all this support.
Stay strong brother.

F8ck thats shit!!

Ive jumped on board to support a Grand Daddy of VST Devs.

I work in oncology and its ridiculous how much the Pharma companies charge for their drugs....they have no real compassion
Amazon: why not use an alternative

So nice to see everyone helping. I love this :) first the charity now this, we are indeed good peoples, even though we don't always get along, it doesn't matter, our hearts are in the right place. :hug:

Also for the op please as time passes do give us status updates on Bernie's health. I have a good feeling that he will be ok :)

Sending positive energy :)

Just ordered the bundle. Excellent, excellent plugs, and a good cause. Prayers for Bernie and his family and friends.

Chris Conlee

Humans are fundamentally good, its just that a sense of community needs to be built to hold us together.
Its when we all feel disjointed and fragmented that we fall apart.
Modern life styles are sadly not good for the human condition or health :(

We are all full of love at the end of the day, we just need reminding that we're all in this together, though some dont need reminding,
Im guilty of forgetting.

We are strong in numbers and can achieve anything :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

For some strange reason the plugins don't work in Ableton Live and Maschine. Very strange...
All three plugins were activated correctly, the .auth files were placed to my documents folder, everything seems fine. First plugins that won't work. :?:

TheKid wrote:For some strange reason the plugins don't work in Ableton Live and Maschine. Very strange...
All three plugins were activated correctly, the .auth files were placed to my documents folder, everything seems fine. First plugins that won't work. :?:
Echoes working fine in Live 9.1 here, AU.

I don't know the guy but like many others I hope he recovers quickly from this. I would donate some funds but at the moment I am completely broke.

I keep forgetting how the US just lets it's citizens suffer unless you got $$$ for medical and I think its seriously effed up.

Hope all goes well and he eventually gets the funds that he needs.
:borg:

fyi Cosmos seems to have disappeared, using the link in the OP.. ?

Bought some stuff. My best wishes to Bernie and his family. I truly hope he recovers quickly from this horrible thing.

Bought the bundle of course...hope we can make a difference!
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

I already have most if not all Nomad Factory stuff.
I think I will buy COSMOS at this insane price and maybe top it up with another donation.

I got COSMOS.

Hope many people will help get Bernie better.

Get well Bernie. You are in my Prayers. :tu: Picked up COSMOS and it's awesome. :hail:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”