Another FM video with cracked Sylenth. ...and Martin Garrix.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

gamecat666 wrote:
Kids! its okay to pirate whatever you want, until you get famous enough to get featured in "in studio with..." videos for FM and then you are guilted into going legit.
Fixed that for you! :D

I wonder how he'd feel if someone posted a torrent for a 'free' download of his little tune, hmmmm?

What do you mean if?
Every man and every woman is a star.

http://www.musicalandroid.com/

probably even posted it himself, the more people that hear it the more tickets his promoter sells the higher the fee he can ask for gigs and public appearances.
synth devs obviously dont have that same market option.

Pathetic
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

:D Good sum up! :lol:

Beatport top 100: http://www.beatport.com/top-100 Listen top 10 tracks!

:help:

chk071 wrote:And the benefit of this thread will be exactly... what?... reminds me off FB. "Hey look, what a bad guy, i wouldn't do stuff like this!" Anyway, if it makes you happier, vent off your frustrattion, wherever it's coming from. The guys pissed off should be, if then the dev's. Don't understand the anger of a user, unless you actually consider to use warez yourself.
I understand it quite well. Where's Sylenth2? Hm? Never happened and I imagine that part of the reason is that a nice chunk of income gets syphoned off by idiots who could easily afford the software but instead decide that because it has no physical properties it can be stolen. Why bother spending your time, sweat and tears for nothing or very little? Does Lennard not deserve to make a living off his very successful instrument?

Let's stop calling it "pirating." That sounds too romantic like Johnny Depp is going to do a set with Sylenth1 in a weird accent with a sword. It is theft. Plain and simple. So it effects the OP and you and all of us.

Also, this behavior is the same that causes people to download your music for free too. I give all my music away because frankly I hated the way the music business worked and would rather make it a fun hobby, but when was the last time I recorded something? Not recently. Why bother? Nothing in it for me. So we all give our music away and hope we "take off" but in reality we just have devalued ourselves out of an income making music. Then we complain that there's not much great new music.

So yes, it's good to publicly shame someone for behavior like this because without honor there is no culture and our culture is pretty low on honor these days.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

robotmonkey wrote: I don't what form of CP this particular synth uses, but if it is eLicenser or iLok or some dumb proprietary C/R system then I fully understand why someone would use TeamAir version instead.
wow but is moderation here lax these days. how are you still a member?

The vids are already having an effect. :ud:
ImageImageImageImage

highkoo wrote:The vids are already having an effect. :ud:
Did you have to vomit?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
highkoo wrote:The vids are already having an effect. :ud:
Did you have to vomit?
I know it makes me want to vomit. I think we should petition FM to at least talk to these "pros" about hiding their warez when giving interviews to the masses.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Look at how many cameras and how many edits are involved in that recent one.
Yet, warez team adverts for five minutes straight.... :clown:

Its as if FM themselves are blind to it....
ImageImageImageImage

FM proudly presents "Another day in Pirate's Bay"... :P

"This month's cover story: Which warez groups are the best?!"

What is the deal?
FM swings such a mighty double edged sword that everyone just ducks out of the way?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”