Another FM video with cracked Sylenth. ...and Martin Garrix.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Delfinoverde wrote:
Urs wrote: Look, you don't even understand a simple thing I said (open default browser with url, then tracking customer from landing page to shop checkout). If you call that intrusive then no wonder those crackateers can make you believe into their oh so unspeakable powers. Same as spaghetti monster. Simple as :scared:
No mister, I understand very well.
Every software that launches unwanted scripts or functions IS intrusive!
Who's got the right to complain? As long as this is no hassle for legitimate customers, I don't see the problem.

firepile wrote:
Delfinoverde wrote:
Urs wrote: Look, you don't even understand a simple thing I said (open default browser with url, then tracking customer from landing page to shop checkout). If you call that intrusive then no wonder those crackateers can make you believe into their oh so unspeakable powers. Same as spaghetti monster. Simple as :scared:
Who's got the right to complain? As long as this is no hassle for legitimate customers, I don't see the problem.
As long as they click the black dot and buy a legit license, I don't see it either :clown:

Ingonator wrote: Concerning the watermarking discussion i know some details about that (which i am not allowed to tell) and you couöd be sure this will in no way affect renderd audio.
Ingonator wrote: Opposing to what some people failed to prove yet (like that watermarking too..)

so nobody proved there is watermarking, and you cannot talk about it, but it doesnt affect rendered audio....if it exists :lol:

i think you just dropped a clanger there :lol:

The_Hidden_Goose wrote:I used to use lots of cracked audiowarez. And was constantly plagued by malware.

I no longer use cracked audio software (not for security reasons, but for peace-of-mind reasons tbh) and no longer have such troubles.

I draw my conclusions from experience, not hearsay.
you should always use the original packed files of the releases not any repacks etc. those audioscene releases are clean since the scene have it own ethics. believe it or not.

ps, not that i use it nowdays but i used cracked warez in the past for many years and never had those issues. it doesn't work when you getting older, as teenager like garrix i didn't care.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

This thread is good for both a laugh and a cry, although I'm unable to tell which.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

aciddose wrote:This thread is good for both a laugh and a cry, although I'm unable to tell which.
Its like an onion with all the layers and crying. :hihi:
Luckily, Urs is one person with a firm grasp on the all the truth on both sides of this, and he is also totally free to speak his mind here.
ImageImageImageImage

yeah indeed there are some hilarious "pointers" to pick here lol
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Urs wrote:
firepile wrote:
Delfinoverde wrote:
As long as they click the black dot and buy a legit license, I don't see it either :clown:
:tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

@murnau

Well I'm only responsible for my own ethics, so I won't be taking backward steps - maybe that's because I'm older and wiser, although there's plenty of evidence from my life that one of those isn't true!

The decision to be 100% legit came with the decision to allow the world at large hear my stuff, outside my immediate circle of friends. Call it guilt, ethics or whatever, but none of the stuff I've put online used illegitimate tools and I'm glad about that (there might be a sample here and there, but they're twisted and mangled beyond any resemblance to the original and nothing from commercial sound libraries, so I don't feel too bad about that).
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

I have nothing against U-he or other developers who apply so called "sophisticated" copy protections. It's their business not mine. But I personally find it laughable when a developer thinks he's so clever & smart to be unbeatable. It's just an illusion… Remember that every fortress has its weak points and at the point when new "arms" come up it will be an easy game to break it down and take it!

I personally decided to buy only from developers that proved to be very conscious and wise, immune to the "provocations" of the warez world.

Have you even read Urs' comments in this thread?
His tactics go far beyond confidence in being unbeatable to the point of leveraging defeat and converting it to sales.
Catch up man.
Sounds like you might have some knowledge from the other front in this battle. Catch up on the U-he scuttlebutt there and you might be surprised.
ImageImageImageImage

aciddose wrote:This thread is good for both a laugh and a cry, although I'm unable to tell which.
+1,000,000
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote:
+1,000,000
i hate beeing bipolar! it's amazing! :lol: :(
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Last edited by Uedi on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://][img]http://[/img][/url]

Delfinoverde wrote:I have nothing against U-he or other developers who apply so called "sophisticated" copy protections. It's their business not mine. But I personally find it laughable when a developer thinks he's so clever & smart to be unbeatable. It's just an illusion… Remember that every fortress has its weak points and at the point when new "arms" come up it will be an easy game to break it down and take it!

I personally decided to buy only from developers that proved to be very conscious and wise, immune to the "provocations" of the warez world.
You're spinning in circles mate.

The "warez world" does not provoke at all. To the contrary, they eagerly try to stay below the radar. They can not provoke anyone because they need to hide.

Me on the other hand… I have been provoking since 2006. Since then I've received so many threats, it's hilarious, including death threats. But really, nothing happened. Not a single glimpse of omnipotence has emerged from the shallow waters of the realm of crackateers. I guess their "fortresses" and "arms" exist only in their fantasy games or whatever they're playing-slash-smoking.

You though… you've popped up on any such thread for a year or two? It's in fact you who isn't immune to "heretics" like us who debunk the myths of the warez scene disciples?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”