Avicii - ******

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Maybe the label is renting it for him. It's a lot cheaper to make people feel rich than it is to actually make them so.

no. he bought it. It's all up in an L.A. real estate blog. The closet is as big as my house....
FYI.
Celeb net worth puts him at 30 million.......................................

Wow. Fair play to him.

chk071 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:With the right promotion, most tracks in the KVR Music Cafe could be successful in the United States, too.
I highly doubt that. It is not all about promotion, it is about style, sense for music and much skill. If you don't have that, you can do as much promotion as you want, your music will suck. Not that i want to say that the music in the music café sucks, but you in most cases you can hear the difference between a professional, and a semi-pro or amateur production.
Who are you kidding, here, do you figure?
You just responded to a post that mentioned 'in the music cafe' in a thread about avicii and went for a statement about hearing the difference between pro or not. What does that mean? Why is 'KVR Music Cafe' the straw man? Which productions? Do you mean that your perceived peers obviously can't be as good as this insanely rich twat?

What is 'professional'-sounding about avicii, then? It is utter rubbish, musically as far as I'm concerned. How is it that people accept it as accomplished musically, or in terms of a quality audio production? It sounds like shit, it is made by someone that can't find his ass with both hands, a map, and a flashlight musically. It's exceedingly naive/ignorant, and slapped together, and it's mixed by someone that appears to be deaf.

Please make the arguments for this 'professionalism' and 'skill'. In my estimation avicii's 'sense for music' is in negative numbers.
Last edited by jancivil on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

[url=http://][img]http://[/img][/url]

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”