He's baaaaack...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

About PFL...Why should I write him to get what I've already paid and subscribed for?
He has the emails, because he sent them to us to advertise his new endeavour...

I am a PFL subscriber, and I am a bit angry in general because of Phenome abandon, too many change of minds, periodic (and then apparently final) disappearing and so on. Bad way to conduct business if you ask me.

Luckily I don't need/want the new products, but IMHO PFL members should have gotten them with no need to even ask...

Just saying... for me it's just a big "no thanks".

- Mario

Since there is no way to unsubscribe, I just blocked all of the email address' he's written to me from. I'm PFL and have also donated in the past. Enough is enough.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

paterpeter wrote:I've asked Dennis whether the PFL membership carries over to Dreizehnwatt and apparently yes, it does. I immediately got my download link for EnchoirXT. That was unexpected!

So if you're a PFL customer and you're interested in the new stuff I'd suggest to shoot him an e-mail.
Hm... might as well do that. Then again, I was hoping for x64 versions this time around. But if PFL keeps on working, I might contact him. Maybe there are new sounds in the queue - I really liked the VOTOX concept.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

mabian wrote:About PFL...Why should I write him to get what I've already paid and subscribed for?
He has the emails, because he sent them to us to advertise his new endeavour...
That's a good point. Despite owning PFL I got precisely zero emails between 2007 and 2012. But since 2012, Ive had one 'Ive got a new product that you can buy' email a year that managed to completely ignore the existence of PFL.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I guess the main question is... why are we PFL users not being contacted by now about this?

Is it really because of "new company - new rules"? But then paterpeter wouldn't have gotten a free license or a positive response towards PFL.

Back to the not so positive vibes I think.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Let's wait and see ... I just sent Dennis a mail to remind him I'm a PFL customer. Presumably not all of his ex- customers are ... anyway, I'll see what he has to say about it.

Compyfox wrote:I guess the main question is... why are we PFL users not being contacted by now about this?

Is it really because of "new company - new rules"? But then paterpeter wouldn't have gotten a free license or a positive response towards PFL.

Back to the not so positive vibes I think.
I'm honestly surprised that I got a positive answer. I guess he's just hoping that none of the PFL customers asks. I certainly won't spend any more money on him. His ways of running businesses is kind of pathetic, sure, but as long as he sticks to the PFL promise I won't complain too much.

This happened the last time Prodyon was ressurected ... lots of complaints from PFL customers and then Dennis sent us all his new products ( many products) and everyone calmed down.

And then, IIRC, a couple of months later - poof again.

Maybe the PFL concept wasn't such a good idea after all?

Actually, at this point, I don't even know if I'm PFL. But remembering from the final sale, that there was a mention of "buy it, and you still turn PFL - but sorry, I close doors".
Last edited by Compyfox on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote:This happened the last time Prodyon was ressurected ... lots of complaints from PFL customers and then Dennis sent us all his new products ( many products) and everyone calmed down.
nope, not 'us all'. like i said in my email above, ive had nothing except recent 'buy this new thing' emails since 2007.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

well ... it's generated 4 pages on KVR before Enchoir XT is even released, but ... not a great long term business plan. I suppose it gets/got his stuff out there

I got a reply from Dennis with a link and serial for Enchoir XT. Dennis said PFL customers will still get any future products. Maybe anyone here feeling missed out should send him an email.

This is the E-mail I have received twice now:
Download the free Enchoir XT Demoversion (PDF Manual is included):
http://www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com/dow ... O_v1.0.rar
Also be sure to check out this unofficial audio-demo:
https://soundcloud.com/dreizehnwatt/enc ... mo-vocoder

Enchoir XT will be released on the 7th of February 2014 and will retail for $39.99 USD.
To thank you for all your support, you are entitled to get Enchoir XT for a very special price, that won´t come back soon:

Get Enchoir XT today for only $14 USD

Ready for some vocal action? Grab your fresh copy via PayPal(TM) here with one click:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 3VNJPLP85G

Numanoid wrote:This is the E-mail I have received twice now:
Download the free Enchoir XT Demoversion (PDF Manual is included):
http://www.prodyon-virtual-gear.com/dow ... O_v1.0.rar
Also be sure to check out this unofficial audio-demo:
https://soundcloud.com/dreizehnwatt/enc ... mo-vocoder

Enchoir XT will be released on the 7th of February 2014 and will retail for $39.99 USD.
To thank you for all your support, you are entitled to get Enchoir XT for a very special price, that won´t come back soon:

Get Enchoir XT today for only $14 USD

Ready for some vocal action? Grab your fresh copy via PayPal(TM) here with one click:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... 3VNJPLP85G
Are you a PFL customer?

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Numanoid wrote:This is the E-mail I have received twice now:
Are you a PFL customer?
PFL or not, I am at least on his mailinglist :D

I thought maybe those who entered into the closing sale got entered into PFL as he included everything in it, but I will not go bananas if not ;)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”