SoundCloud + mp3skull

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mp3skull.ch is based in Pakistan. They are not permanently hosting MP3s. When you search for a band name on mp3skull, they search SoundCloud and rip the MP3 off the SoundCloud stream at that moment. They make money from ads.

The way to stop them is to report them to SoundCloud. SoundCloud should be able to block their servers.

Talking to them on Facebook is a waste of time:

1) They don't care about copyright. Their entire site is a massive copyright violation.

2) Their software is a stream ripper.They won't change their software to filter out your music because you posted a message on Facebook.

Frantz wrote:mp3skull.ch is based in Pakistan. They are not permanently hosting MP3s. When you search for a band name on mp3skull, they search SoundCloud and rip the MP3 off the SoundCloud stream at that moment.
So by virtue of the fact that you are searching for your own music on mp3skull, means that in all likelihood you are causing it to be ripped. :wink:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Frantz wrote:
The way to stop them is to report them to SoundCloud. SoundCloud should be able to block their servers.
I did report them several times now, the guys at Soundcloud say, that they're trying to block them but atm there is nothing they can do about it.

ntom wrote:apparently I'm a huge deal in Canada.
so are beavers, so what does this say about you?

vurt wrote:
ntom wrote:apparently I'm a huge deal in Canada.
so are beavers, so what does this say about you?

I'm a beaver? :lol:

anything is possible!

vurt wrote:anything is possible!
This is kind of a new revelation in my life. Although the world I thought I knew was wrong....I feel....liberated. I'm a beaver. yeah....

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”