Please can we get a new forum for

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:and stop referring to yourself in the third person vernacular, vurt doesnt like this!
Now this is the LAST time that I say it:

This thread is NOT about Tricky Loops. And it isn't about vurt, either.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi. I'd like to sign up for the Tricky Loops discussion forum. Is this the right place?

everything is about vurt, vurt is everything.
except tricky loops, vurt is not tricky loops.

This thread is about my disproportionately large hatred for all casual producaz. In fact, I've created the term "casual producer" - it will catch on and you heard it here first. I want to be the one who drew the distinction between a regular music maker and a casual producer. When it turns up at TV Tropes and other websites THIS thread will be linked, and I will get my place in the sun! And then Warp will email me asking if I could please send them some choons, and I'll be like "maybe", and it'll be AWESOME, and then we'll all go home and have chiptunes and amens for tea.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:This thread is about my disproportionately large hatred for all casual producaz. In fact, I've created the term "casual producer" - it will catch on and you heard it here first. I want to be the one who drew the distinction between a regular music maker and a casual producer. When it turns up at TV Tropes and other websites THIS thread will be linked, and I will get my place in the sun! And then Warp will email me asking if I could please send them some choons, and I'll be like "maybe", and it'll be AWESOME, and then we'll all go home and have chiptunes and amens for tea.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Don't Warp do indie rock and edm now anyway?
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Plz halp how can i sound like tricky loopz? Do i need TL Produca Edition?

Ok i warezed TL but i dont getit it only has 1 plugin called alphorn, and that sounds shite!
I dont getit wats the guys secret?

vurt wrote:everything is about vurt, vurt is everything.
vurt vurt vurt, vurt vurt vurt vurt. vurt!

nasenmann wrote:Ok i warezed TL but i dont getit it only has 1 plugin called alphorn, and that sounds shite!
Let me tell you his secret: He's able to make jokes without attacking, insulting or devaluing other people! :wink:

farlukar wrote:
vurt wrote:everything is about vurt, vurt is everything.
vurt vurt vurt, vurt vurt vurt vurt. vurt!
Vurt? VURT!

VU..... :o
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Sendy wrote:Bloody EDM/dubstep/trap sound copycat requests? The sound design forum used to be interesting, now these days it's flooded with this casual rubbish. "How do I made a saw lead" "How do I make this sound on Aviici's x" "How do I make a wub"

These people bring nothing to the discussion, often don't even say thankyou, and if you give them a few hints, they ask you to finish the job! What waveform should I use? Jesus Christ! How many different waveforms are there in most VA synths? TRY THEM! GOD HONESTLY! Does working with sound realy disgust these people that much that they have to operate on it remotely and vicariously through other people?

Yeah, this is an elitist snob request and will probably shot down with some good old modern tolerance. I don't have a problem with people asking how to make certain kinds of sounds. But this "I want this EXACT sound and want you to do all the work" - as someone who is passionate about synthesis - it just ...

*le sigh*
:clap: :tu:

This is some next level double inverse hipster talk. :phones:
ImageImageImageImage

Tricky-Loops wrote:
nasenmann wrote:Ok i warezed TL but i dont getit it only has 1 plugin called alphorn, and that sounds shite!
Let me tell you his secret: He's able to make jokes without attacking, insulting or devaluing other people! :wink:
Is he also able to abstract from weirder jokes than his own, and realise they really aren't that mean spirited?

Really tricky, i applaud your general positivity and attempts at lightheartedness, but at the same time you seem very eager to assume you're being attacked. Kinda wanted to point that out.

Also, you remind me of my mother lol. Zero black humor tolerance. Eh, but she's a good person, even though a bit annoying at times. Incidentally, i feel the same about you from what i've read :lol: good person, bit eccentric/annoying.

Ok, this shall be my last post on re:tricky loops. Promise! :wink:

Tricky-Loops wrote:

Ive heard all your jokes before.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”