My Top 5 Endorsed Guitars.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4kuy ... Dx4ziLn3ng
Now a Relay Radio DJ! http:/www.relay-radio.com

Hink wrote:yup, got one of those in the house too :hihi:
You just did that to be like Slash...

Uncle E wrote:
Hink wrote:yup, got one of those in the house too :hihi:
You just did that to be like Slash...
do you know how long I have been waiting to hold the same kind of guitar Slash has? :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

The great thing about tony iommi signature SG - no higher price for lefty version :)

Might get one at some point in my life.

On fictional character signatures, i want a ninja turtles guitar. Ideally it would be round and oval, with the shell pattern on its backside.

SyntheticAurality wrote:https://www.prsguitars.com/santana/

End of discussion! :hihi: :hihi:
It's not pure!

nasenmann wrote:The great thing about tony iommi signature SG - no higher price for lefty version :)

Might get one at some point in my life.

On fictional character signatures, i want a ninja turtles guitar. Ideally it would be round and oval, with the shell pattern on its backside.
real tortoise shell

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

whyterabbyt wrote:
robojam wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Ive only ever known one person own a replica, and it was a Francis Rossi Tele. :shrug:
:lol:

I had to laugh at that - doesn't he just use an off the shelf Tele? I never understood that price hike based on simply putting someone's name on the headstock but doing no other customization.
I have no idea, although its not quite as bizarre to me as those 'relic' things. Two grand extra to f**k up the guitar before you get it... wtf?
The worst of that is that they're advertised as being put in that condition by master luthiers, as if it matters who takes a perfectly good guitar and f**ks it up. :shrug:

robojam wrote:The worst of that is that they're advertised as being put in that condition by master luthiers, as if it matters who takes a perfectly good guitar and f**ks it up. :shrug:

Uncle E wrote:
robojam wrote:The worst of that is that they're advertised as being put in that condition by master luthiers, as if it matters who takes a perfectly good guitar and f**ks it up. :shrug:
I stand corrected. Where do I buy one of these again? :oops:

Brian May and his creation (made when he was 14 with his dad)
Kurt Cobain and the Fender Mustang
Paul Stanley and his early PS series
The Edge with his Explorer.
Tom Petty with the Rickenbacker.
Bo Diddley and the rectangular Gretsch
BB King and Lucille....
Paul McCartney and the Hofner bass...
Rick Neilsen (cheap trick) with his 5 neck job....
Eddie van somebody and his signature stuff...
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

ps..I don't have any of those...closest would be my Tokai beatle bass clone. thank god for light, short scale basses.

werp wrote:Tom Petty with the Rickenbacker.
If we're talking Rickenbacker, I'd definitely go for Roger McGuinn or John Lennon with the Rickenbacker before I thought of Tom Petty. Definitely associate them with Ricks more than Tom Petty.

robojam wrote:If we're talking Rickenbacker, I'd definitely go for Roger McGuinn or John Lennon with the Rickenbacker before I thought of Tom Petty. Definitely associate them with Ricks more than Tom Petty.

The one that always pops in my mind was George Harrison's Gretsch:

Billy Duffy and his White Falcon.

Malcolm Young and his sock filled Gretsch.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”