What kind of music you'd hate?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd hate my own. I'd not hate but it turns out that I hate my rack. :phones:

USA sound all the way. Like mine.

Maranatha Gospel all the way.
What the *ZAP* ok... so that's what orange does....

The kind that sucks.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I used to love rock music, but now I can only listen to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. All other rock sounds too similar and limited for me to really like it. I like to hear new and exciting things, which is why I enjoy electronic music.

But anything 2008 and up for electronic music is the same thing as rock. Everything is super saws, dubstep wobbles, and they are copying and using each others samples.

Lately I've been into Burial, and I hope he doesn't go popular enough to be copied by all the 13 year old bedroom producers.

German Diskofox music! :cry:

Diskofox producers seem to have one template in their DAW, change one chord as well as the lyrics, and the rest sounds all the same! :x

Pop music, and soft rock.

Digital.

No wait, analog.

- Bad music
- Cheesy music. Includes donk, eurovision crap and country, but the list is open.
- Music with german lyrics
- Alternative music - so alternative that it becomes unlistenable noise, in fact.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:- Music with german lyrics
:?: :help:

There's so much great German music with German lyrics out there - think about Rammstein or DAF :!:

The majority of EDM made these days. I'm not exaggerating when I say some of it actually makes me wretch (especially when combined with the culture that surrounds it). I'd rather hear something that doesn't quite grab me at first, is a bit challenging, but has a bit of vision and maturity to it; something you can keep listening to and find new things. Something that suggests or says something, other than OMG EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC LISTEN TO DIS BRO!

Too much music these days is about instant gratification - both in terms of creating it, and in listening to it. A drop after 16 bars? f**k off. Go on! Get off my Internet! :x
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

modern country music.
I was at the dentist a few days ago, in the chair for 5 hours with CMT on the television. Next time I'll tell them to gas me and put me out.
Seriously, I think everyone in Nashville uses the same backup singers, because all the harmonies sounded identical. This is no slam on the singers, cause they can probably sing better than whoever it is they're backing up. But the production, blech!!

Well, I'm not a rap fan, but I like certain elements of hip hop.

What bugs me the most is autotunny (or vocoder/etc) stuff the most. From cuntry to rap, it's used so frequently and brings out homicidal thoughts. Sorry for those of you who use it and like it, but I just think anything with it sounds awful. And I hate daft punk :hihi: ( except ironically the one song that put them over the top )

I've also noticed the "oh oh oh's" quite a bit in all popular music and it's just like a cheese grater on the nerves.

So, if EDM doesn't have those elements, then it's fine.

bluedad wrote:modern country music.
I was at the dentist a few days ago, in the chair for 5 hours with CMT on the television. Next time I'll tell them to gas me and put me out.
Seriously, I think everyone in Nashville uses the same backup singers, because all the harmonies sounded identical. This is no slam on the singers, cause they can probably sing better than whoever it is they're backing up. But the production, blech!!
You do know that they actually DO use the same group of musicians over and over, right? I mean there are a handful of musicians that do everything.

First EDM, now Country.

Wouldn't it be terrible if someone were to somehow combine the two, and it caught on? Yes, truely that would suggest that we may be living in the worst of all possible worlds. :hihi:
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”