Support Kitty Brucknell's album

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robojam wrote:
debra1rlo wrote::lol: :lol: What little respect I had for her was lost when she replied to a thread on KVR. You'll never get any respect for the industry doing dumb shit like that. Thicker skin would be a good start. :lol: :lol:
Missed your post before I posted mine, but yeah the response says a lot about how little experience she has in the business... :hihi:
yeah, I mean, like, I don't even care what we think, right? What a dumb c**t. :lol: :lol:

wow the trolling is strong in this thread..
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:wow the trolling is strong in this thread..
feel the hatred, kittyskywalker, the dark side is calling :lol: :lol:

Nah I don't wanna get involved in artist bashing. I'll just stay outta this one..

ah, but i never ever bashed her music, did I? never even listened, to be honest.

for the record, i am bashing her for giving a shit about what some dumb internet forum thinks.
call it a lesson learned for our feline friend.
YOU'RE WELCOME

debra1rlo wrote:ah, but i never ever bashed her music, did I? never even listened, to be honest.

for the record, i am bashing her for giving a shit about what some dumb internet forum thinks.
YOU'RE WELCOME
I did'nt read the entire thing, I guess i should'nt jump to conclusions. I just read her reply and she seemed pretty defensive so i figured maybe she was getting flack or something.

lol like i said I'll just stay outta this.

V0RT3X wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:ah, but i never ever bashed her music, did I? never even listened, to be honest.

YOU'RE WELCOME
I did'nt read the entire thing, I guess i should'nt jump to conclusions. I just read her reply and she seemed pretty defensive so i figured maybe she was getting flack or something.

lol like i said I'll just stay outta this.
flack, oh yes, definitely from a few responders. Though, honestly I've heard way worse bashing in any trance or rap thread, this was tame by comparison. imho.

there's a trend I like to see, less bashing :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

KVR is great for finding plugin info and downloads, but KVR is sh*t for trying to get music feedback and followers. The majority of people here are either bitter a**holes who never made it despite years and years of trying, or naive kids who have been playing with the FL Studio demo for a week and think they are the next DeadRat5.

Pascal and Kitty, you're better off using other avenues than this site because unfortunately KVR is not the place. Good luck.
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:The majority of people here are either bitter a**holes who never made it despite years and years of trying, or naive kids who have been playing with the FL Studio demo for a week and think they are the next DeadRat5.
You forgot overgeneralizing twats. Lotsa those too. ;)

debra1rlo wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:The majority of people here are either bitter a**holes who never made it despite years and years of trying, or naive kids who have been playing with the FL Studio demo for a week and think they are the next DeadRat5.
Yeah I've seen plenty of those here, as well as sarcastic, smart-mouth bitches. :wink:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:
Yeah I've seen plenty of those here, as well as sarcastic, smart-mouth bitches. :wink:
yeah, but we're not in the majority :hihi:

debra1rlo wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:
yeah, but we're not in the majority :hihi:
:lol: :P
[Insert Signature Here]

Kittyofficial wrote:Hi - I've just come across this thread, and I'm pretty disappointed in some of you, and some of these messages are just insulting.

However, I figured I might as well respond
in exactly the same quality you're complaining so loudly about.
Kittyofficial wrote: Does that make me any less of a musican? No it does not. Personally, I think it makes me twice the musician than some of you can ever hope to be.
Which of us can never hope to be half the musician you are? Who said that being on this show makes you less of a musician? That's called a straw man. I don't think going on the show helps you as a musician either, let alone does this 'I have moxie that you don't' story elevate your musicianship per se over a bunch of people you know nothing of. Come on.
So, this is your leg up, to win this competition? Some people in the world developed a sort of allergy to these shows. I found the OP kind of obtuse; it was too hot to work so I'm another tosser on the internet. My remarks are to that.
But you didn't win. We can tell why, you aren't ready for prime time and pop stardom with that instrument. Don't take it personally. The world doesn't actually owe you this.

If you have a shill canvassing for you on the internet, this all smacks of a PR campaign to get something going with your DVD. What you need to do is play nice I think.
Kittyofficial wrote: I'm brave and fearless and bloody proud of it, and my fans are too. It's called self belief. Try it one day.
REALLY? Nice pose, though.
Kittyofficial wrote: Oh - and for those who say I can't sing - why don't you look up a track I did called Chains.
I thought in the one thing you did okay. In the softer one, you should know you're struggling to form the notes too often. This is objective. I am not invested in you either way. You placed yourself in a situation where there will be judges. That judgment is in, and some of us poor sods at KVR tended to reinforce it.
I'm sorry, keep practicing, maybe you have so much drive it will pay off one day.

damn!

Theres a bunch of haters in this thread.

quite pathetic actually.

dw

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”