IK Multimedia JamPoints

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Yes, we've stated that JamPoints will be usable for SampleTank 3 upgrades.
Don't believe the hype :uhuhuh:

trusampler wrote:Ok so is the intro period going to have the low 99$ offer or what? I'd like to spend as least as possible obviously, something tells me to just buy it now!
unlikely. the prices are on IK website. why don't you check them?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Numanoid wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Yes, we've stated that JamPoints will be usable for SampleTank 3 upgrades.
They are, once SampleTank 3 is released there will be a (still-discounted) Introductory pricing available for Upgrade, Crossgrade, and Full. JamPoints will indeed be usable for Upgrade at this time and beyond. Preorder pricing was set that low in order to not require JamPoints use and to offer the lowest possible pricing during the special preorder period. As explained elsewhere.

hibidy wrote:Rules rules rules.......too many rules. Pretty soon they'll expect you to grease their palms for the privilege of buying their products :hihi:
Sorry you feel that bringing such a low preorder price without the need to use JamPoints so offensive. Personally I would have just put it at $99.99+30% and allowed JamPoints because I expected this to be the exact anti-IK sentiment when I heard we'd offer a preorder special at such a low cost while leaving JamPoints available for other things...
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
They are, once SampleTank 3 is released there will be a (still-discounted) Introductory pricing available for Upgrade, Crossgrade, and Full. JamPoints will indeed be usable for Upgrade at this time and beyond. Preorder pricing was set that low in order to not require JamPoints use and to offer the lowest possible pricing during the special preorder period. As explained elsewhere.
Spin spin sugar

Numanoid wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Spin spin sugar
Likewise spin spin yourself, sugar ;) You have the option of not buying if you don't feel this deal is for you. Pretty simple. And I've explained it spin-free and pretty clearly though obviously you are still bothered by it. Thanks for the attention and bumpage, though, that is much appreciated!

Edit - again (like the last time you railed against not being able to use JamPoints on this) would you rather we just published a price 30% higher and allowed them? Personally and as stated above, I wish we did that. Then you'd be happy with the same exact deal you can get now...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Edit - again (like the last time you railed against not being able to use JamPoints on this) would you rather we just published a price 30% higher and allowed them? Personally and as stated above, I wish we did that. Then you'd be happy with the same exact deal you can get now...
Are you working for IK Multimedia, or have you just selected to stick up for them in the forum?

hibidy wrote:Rules rules rules.......too many rules. Pretty soon they'll expect you to grease their palms for the privilege of buying their products :hihi:
Sorry you feel that bringing such a low preorder price without the need to use JamPoints so offensive. Personally I would have just put it at $99.99+30% and allowed JamPoints because I expected this to be the exact anti-IK sentiment when I heard we'd offer a preorder special at such a low cost while leaving JamPoints available for other things...
Sigh.........it wasn't really serious at all Peter.

Numanoid wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Edit - again (like the last time you railed against not being able to use JamPoints on this) would you rather we just published a price 30% higher and allowed them? Personally and as stated above, I wish we did that. Then you'd be happy with the same exact deal you can get now...
Are you working for IK Multimedia, or have you just selected to stick up for them in the forum?
It's been two years that Peter is the future customers' relation at IK for the project.
:D
Last edited by BlackWinny on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Numanoid wrote:
Now I have to ask because I sincerely doubt that's serious (sorry hibidy, for not realizing you weren't). I work for IK, that's been stated before too and I apologize if that's not clear by my user name. I know that there are some that are affiliated with companies without affiliation in username, etc but that's not my issue or business though I can see how you may not be used to it.

Edited for clarity and admitting "I have to ask" was not followed by the question, just the answer. Oops :)
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWinny wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
It's been two years that Peter is the future customers' relation at IK for the project.
I've been here nearly five and enjoyed it thoroughly. Even the SampleTank 3 parts (mostly). :)

BlackWinny wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
I've been here nearly five and enjoyed it thoroughly. Even the SampleTank 3 parts (mostly). :)
Sorry, I should have said "It's been at least two years" (because before... I didn't yet knew IK).
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Now I have to ask because I sincerely doubt that's serious (sorry hibidy, for not realizing you weren't). I work for IK, that's been stated before too and I apologize if that's not clear by my user name. I know that there are some that are affiliated with companies without said username clarity but that's not my issue or business though I can see how you may not be used to it.
If I were your supervisor, i would think twice about letting you loose in here.

Do you publish ambigious information to lead on users to make arguments, that lead to free bumps for your threads?

Numanoid wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Now I have to ask because I sincerely doubt that's serious (sorry hibidy, for not realizing you weren't). I work for IK, that's been stated before too and I apologize if that's not clear by my user name. I know that there are some that are affiliated with companies without said username clarity but that's not my issue or business though I can see how you may not be used to it.
If I were your supervisor, i would think twice about letting you loose in here.

Do you publish ambigious information to lead on users to make arguments, that lead to free bumps for your threads?
Well then I'm glad you are not. My supervisor is aware of my posts on KVR. I'm sorry that you don't like me being here or my answers, but you are free to ignore me.

I don't think I was ambiguous and I relay information I am given. I believe I have explained clearly this very issue to you many times and in each thread you've decided to rehash it, and I've also asked the key question about which pricing you'd prefer (both resulting in the same deal) which should also have provided some true clarity but I see it has not or you simply do not like the answers. Sorry to hear that, but you are indeed free to ignore me and you can as always find the information you need about pricing, upgrading, timelines, etc right here if you choose not to get it from me: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4109

BlackWinny wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Sorry, I should have said "It's been at least two years" (because before... I didn't yet knew IK).
Oh no issue there, you would not know that and I was merely using that as a lead in to my "mostly" joke at the end. The opportunity was not one I could pass up :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”