Do You Lack Confidence In Your Music?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kanye plays music?!?!?!? :shock:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:Kanye plays music?!?!?!? :shock:
Yeah, uh hun.

"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

... wow.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Delusional much?
Barry

I actually thought you were all making these quotes up...until I went to the site.

Of course, we're all "haters" now--but sweet barking cheese, he gives us a lot to hate. :dog:

(Well, 'cept for that whole Kim Kardashian thing.)

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

...and to think I had career councellors tell me I was delusional because I thought I might make something of a living off of investments...:dog:
Barry

xamido wrote:Nah, i think he's just an idiot who understand how the music industry works. By bigging himself everytime he doesn't have to convince people that his music is good.
Somehow I don't think it's that easy.
I think he believes it.

He should just stick a large penis to his forehead rather than do all these interviews and appearances - it would save a lot of effort and wouldn't change anyone's opinion of him.

I don't think Kanye plays any music, rather he's just the singer. I've NEVER heard anything about the musicians in that band? Are there any?
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

RunBeerRun wrote:I don't think Kanye plays any music, rather he's just the rapper.
Fixed, auto tune doesn't count. :D

Shabdahbriah wrote:"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."

... wow.

Yeah, that was my favorite. I pretty much had the same response.

Kanye West wrote:"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."
I'd use a huge screen with live transmitting on stage, then you can watch yourself performing life! :idea:

Tricky-Loops wrote:
Kanye West wrote:"My greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live."
I'd use a huge screen with live transmitting on stage, then you can watch yourself performing life! :idea:
I dont want to play live again because I dont want people to see me play...I have no desire to ever see me play again, I would embarrassed as all hell. I have been teased (always by friends in a friendly way) about all the funny faces I make when I am playing, like I am trying to shape the music with my mouth then to a dropped open jaw with my mouth wide open looking like a deer in headlights to like someone poured the juice of a dozen lemons in my mouth (all over the course of a few seconds)...me playing alone in the dark would be the best thing for everyone's sake :oops:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

i wouldn't say confidence more like dedication.

Hink wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:
I dont want to play live again because I dont want people to see me play...I have no desire to ever see me play again, I would embarrassed as all hell. I have been teased (always by friends in a friendly way) about all the funny faces I make when I am playing, like I am trying to shape the music with my mouth then to a dropped open jaw with my mouth wide open looking like a deer in headlights to like someone poured the juice of a dozen lemons in my mouth (all over the course of a few seconds)...me playing alone in the dark would be the best thing for everyone's sake :oops:
Guitar player face.

I tell you though, man, I'm so over what other people think of how I look when I'm playing. I like playing with other people because of the shared experience and that feeling that I don't know how to get any other way.

I just hate bands because of all the drama and bullshit that goes with them.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”