What are you buying with your WAVES gift?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The only thing that would add something new to my arsenal would be the sonic enhancers, so I'm trying to decide between Vitamin and the Aphex Aural Exciter emulation. Both under $50 with coupon.

[BTW, if anyone has an opinion about the better plug between these two, please chime in.]

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

The thing is, I already have a killer/tailored stash of waves stuff. I guess the C6 would be nice (49 bucks after the "gift" ) but it's more of a front of house thing which I have no need for. Will look around at vids today. I've always wanted SSL. I guess 400 total is nice, but again, that's a crapload of cash and I already have wonderful tools, so scratch that.

So, I'm not sure :shrug:

I have everything I ever wanted from Waves, so I'm out. Shitters!!!!!! :x

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I need a new hard disk... :x

I picked up ADT for around $33

Tricky-Loops wrote:I need a new hard disk... :x
Aw, I heard they were coming out with a new virtual HD plug soon. It's really analog sounding :hihi:

I also have a ton of Waves stuff, but the CLA Signature bundle for $99, or LoAir for $25 are really tempting.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I was looking at the CLA Signature bundle and Waves Tune... heard that it may not work in Sonar though :/

Demo demo demo. You've got a couple of days I think.....don't we?

hibidy wrote:Demo demo demo. You've got a couple of days I think.....don't we?
Yeah, until the 30th.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

bluedad wrote:I picked up ADT for around $33
Hi Bluedad,

Where did you get this price - wavesuniverse?

Thanks!

bharris22 wrote:
Hi Bluedad,

Thanks!
JRR (blowout). Damn good price.

I picked mine up at Audiodeluxe and then saw that post. :dog: I don't need the UVI synths, but so it goes. :wheee:

elxsound wrote:
bharris22 wrote:
Hi Bluedad,

Thanks!

I picked mine up at Audiodeluxe and then saw that post. :dog: I don't need the UVI synths, but so it goes. :wheee:
yeah, jrr

bluedad wrote:
elxsound wrote:
bharris22 wrote:
Hi Bluedad,

Thanks!

yeah, jrr
Oooh. Nice sig line! :hihi:

The same thing I bought last year with my Waves coupon code... nothing. :hihi:

There is a lot of gimmick in their plugin suite. It might be useful gimmick to some, but I'm not buying it. figuratively and literally.

Some of the more useful plugins to me in their suite are a bit more than I'd want to spend. I actually forgot, until this sale, that I owned Ren Bass and the OneKnob Louder from other giveaways :dog:

I'd use the voucher (if possible) on WUP but how often is Ren Bass updated? Same plugin for the past 15 years right? :P

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”