Any news of Bronto Scorpio (Dennis) ?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's over two months now since the last sign of activity, as far as I can tell. I'm really worried now. If anyone knows anything about the whereabouts of Dennis, please say so!
Untold Stories Vol.1 - 64 Arturia MiniFreak presets
Analog History - 84 Behringer DeepMind 6/12/12D presets
Earth & Stars - 139 Free Patches for SuperMassive
Website

This happened before a few months ago after which I got word from Dennis that was in fact just too busy to visit KVR much. I take it things haven't changed...
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

core wrote:This happened before a few months ago after which I got word from Dennis that was in fact just too busy to visit KVR much. I take it things haven't changed...
I see.. but was he also absent on all his social media and website at that time? I have seriously not found a single sign of life from him after the first week of June, on any of the places he normally is active.

Let's hope everything is alright and he is on a long vacation to the outback of Australia or something.
Website

>I have seriously not found a single sign of life from him after
>the first week of June, on any of the places he normally is active.

It sounds like he might of unplugged and done something else, which is probably the best thing any of us could do!

Yep, I also wish he had unplugged and done something else - given the much more worrying alternative.

No reply here at this thread, or on PM.
Synth presets order from 7 weeks ago unfulfilled (very unlike Dennis).

Other people (much closer to Dennis than I am) have also got no reply with their own attempts.

:(

This is very strange and I just keep having that very unpleasant feeling that something bad might have happened to Dennis. At first I was like.. he is probably enjoying the summer holiday, but I'm not so sure about that anymore, 7 weeks is a long time for a summer holiday, except if you are a teacher.

Let's hope he is alright and that there is a good explanation for his absence.
Music... life would be boring without it.

As far as i remember, and if I remember correctly of course, he had some health stuff in the past, but i don't know if today it's all fine on his side.
I hope to remember wrong...

Let's hope nothing bad has happened, I would think some of the people in his circle would have noticied in case, and maybe reported here.

https://plus.google.com/105883250784088818551/about

He hasnt posted at the u-he beta forum since May 27th...

Doug1978 wrote:Hi everyone.

Sorry to bother you - does anyone know if Dennis (Bronto Scorpio) is okay?

Whilst this thread might initially seem a bit of an over-reaction, nonetheless, very unusually for Dennis he has not visited KVR for approx 3 weeks and he has not responded to a couple of my PMs or emails either (he usually posts at KVR approx once every day or so).

I bought one of his splendid synth preset libraries about 10 days ago, for an excellent bargain price of approx £5. But he is yet to send the download links through, and this alerted me to the unusual change in his patterns.
I genuinely don't care about not receiving the preset library - £5 is nothing - but I am honestly a tad worried about Dennis now, given his unusual silence.

Does anyone have any news, or can anyone contact him just to see if he is okay?

Cheers.
Doug
So the guy disappears for three weeks and you are worried enough to post a 'Where is he know?' on a forum. Ok.

It also turns out that you paid the princely sum of 5 bucks for some of his goods.

I'm kind of questioning whether you are more worried about him as a person and whatever difficulties he might be going through, or the fact you didn't get your download.

I had a stalker call the police who knocked on my door very hard, because I did not reply to her mail for a week. Different thing I know. But, sometimes people go off the grid. They might be unwell and are battling a stomach ulcer and are trying to take it easy. They might be hacking and researching Virtual Machines.

Three weeks is not a long time. I spend longer than that learning about the difference between different types of equalizer technology. My family ignore me on the whole, but every now and again, the key turns in the lock. They think I have had enough of it all and imagine to open the door and find me swinging from a rope. God, that's annoying. Sometimes I just don't want to talk to other human beings.

Just giving one side of it. I trust your intentions are good, but you know?

I'm sure he/she's ok.

A few weeks is nothing when you are going through something.

well now, it's been longer than 3 weeks. And the OP DID say:"I genuinely don't care about not receiving the preset library - £5 is nothing - but I am honestly a tad worried about Dennis now, given his unusual silence."

bluedad wrote:well now, it's been longer than 3 weeks. And the OP DID say:"I genuinely don't care about not receiving the preset library - £5 is nothing - but I am honestly a tad worried about Dennis now, given his unusual silence."
I'm sorry if I came across as bad minded.

The greater point I was trying to make was that sometimes people disappear.

I'm sure that no one had less than the best of intentions.

Still no sign of life.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

No e-mail either. :(
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I just keep wishing nothing bad has happened to Dennis. He has been silent for a long time now.
:(
Website

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”