Tommy Ramone (1952-2014)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last of the Ramones, Tommy Ramone, dead at 62. :(

http://www.slicingupeyeballs.com/2014/0 ... mone-dead/
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | SX7

RIP
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Awwwwwwwww. I still remember being jazzed after seeing "rock and roll high school" and getting into the ramones. RIP

RIP. Almost broke my neck grooving to I Wanna Be Sedated, back in tha day....

RIP... :'(

Aaawwww maaaan...I saw them several times...the first in 1978...RIP Tommy!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I've seen them only once, when was like 17 at Bizarre Festival. I was a bit intimidated coz of all those big punks doing the pogo with massive metal spikes on their leather jackets. The band members did the opposite and practically didn't move at all. Weird, but fun.
Gabba Gabba hey!

Sad news. Saw them live many years ago, a great band.
RIP :(

Last I heard of him he was doing bluegrass, of all things.

RIP Tommy Erdelyi. A great musician and producer.

He produced my favorite album.

RIP.
No longer a moderator.

Wikipedia wrote:Thomas Erdelyi (born Erdélyi Tamás; January 29, 1952 – July 11, 2014)
[…]

Background
Erdélyi was Jewish,[4] and was born in Budapest, Hungary, in 1949
:?:

It seems like several headlines state that he was 65, so I guess the year of birth probably should be 1949. :shrug:

Rest In Punk! :(

f**k! The last one gone, and a third taken by cancer!

Going to have to take out the early albums and play them

I was thinking - maybe not relevant, but I don't think we'd have Nirvana if not for these guys.

My first rock show was the Ramones at Jones Beach, NY. I don't think I fully appreciated them until years later. I was so focused on British Invasion and Psychedelic music that I missed the hidden subtitles in their music. They may have been the best American punk band ever.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”