What will be the next DAW update..?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm still trying to learn the DAWs I have. I'd rather the updates slow down haha. :scared: :)

spaceman wrote:..that everyone needs to have because without it it's pretty much impossible to make music. Because lets face it, all DAWs are crippled buggy pieces of junk at the moment that make it impossible to create professional music. Bitwig blew the crippled buggy Live out of the water, Reaper was going to blow everything out of the water and Studio One invented workflow, which no one had before that.

:P
:roll:

fedexnman wrote:More like what new ground breaking Host feature will come next or are they running out of ideas ? Kind of quiet in DAW land .
That's because instead of fixing shit people are bitching about, they are too busy "nfl channel" ing things. For example, if someone complains about a bug, then there are now "anti bug" people that say "it's not actually a bug, but........"

I wish I could keep up. My hard drive is full though...........

I won't say it isn't actually a bug, but IMO most DAW's have very few bugs, and are very stable. In fact, the only DAW which crashed a few times on me was Sonar X3. The rest, Cubase, Studio One, Reaper were all rock stable, and if there were problems, they occured with buggy plugins. Of course, software will always have bugs, but usually software in which stability is a main requirement will be quite good in that regard.

Also, they want to make money of course, and most people will be attracted by 20 new features in the next version, so...

HobbyCore wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
HobbyCore wrote:
AusDisciple wrote:
spaceman wrote:.....Reaper was going to blow everything out of the water.....

For my workflow and requirements, REAPER has succeeded. In all honesty, if a decent engineer cannot make professional music using REAPER, he (or she) isn't a decent engineer!!
Sure, after you spend a few years fixing the terrible default shortcuts, layout, skin, menu locations and learn sws.

Reaper is awful. :x
:lol: :x Reaper Rocks!!!!
Does not!
Does so!!! :P
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

DAWs are terrible.

hibidy wrote:
spaceman wrote:..that everyone needs to have because without it it's pretty much impossible to make music. Because lets face it, all DAWs are crippled buggy pieces of junk at the moment that make it impossible to create professional music. Bitwig blew the crippled buggy Live out of the water, Reaper was going to blow everything out of the water and Studio One invented workflow, which no one had before that.
I hope you spotted the sarcasm..
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

trimph1 wrote:
HobbyCore wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
HobbyCore wrote:
AusDisciple wrote:
spaceman wrote:.....Reaper was going to blow everything out of the water.....

For my workflow and requirements, REAPER has succeeded. In all honesty, if a decent engineer cannot make professional music using REAPER, he (or she) isn't a decent engineer!!
Sure, after you spend a few years fixing the terrible default shortcuts, layout, skin, menu locations and learn sws.

Reaper is awful. :x
:lol: :x Reaper Rocks!!!!
Does not!
Does so!!! :P
Does not!

Let's see if we can figure out how far you can go with nesting quotes now...

robo, dont fear the reaper, man...

next daw update will be actual pressable buttons and a cup holder.
without these how the hell is anyone supposed to get anything done ffs?

vurt wrote:robo, dont fear the reaper, man...

next daw update will be actual pressable buttons and a cup holder.
without these how the hell is anyone supposed to get anything done ffs?
I've had to make my own makeshift cup holders.
Not ideal.

vurt wrote:robo, dont fear the reaper, man...
I don't. But it needs more cowbell.

Reaper does not suck.
.:hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:Reaper does not suck.
.:hihi:
OK, it inhales air then. :hihi:

I guess if you stick cup holders on a DAW you should put suction cups on it as well. Don't want to move and spill your drink.

spaceman wrote:
hibidy wrote:
I hope you spotted the sarcasm..
Oh, I did :hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”