Any Dark fellow going to the Nephilim 30ths birthday in december? Room-hunting advice!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I'm planning to go there from France with a good friend of mine and the burget is quite substancial.
Any good advice for cheap bedroom around the Shepherds Bush Empire? A simple floor without bed would be enough we're planning to get drunk :hihi:

Cheers,
David :party:

OMfG, do Fields of the Nephilim still exist? I used to listen to them like 25 years ago, and I think I've seen them live at Bizarre festival '91, but I am not sure as there was too much fog...

Great Band, good Luck... Recently I saw Andrew Eldritch but is bald, with no hair, I was shocked!!!

Yes the are going well apparently
I never saw them, so I have to go!
A 30th carreer anniversary means Mc Coy must be at least 45-50 and with all the stuff he took he will probably not last too long :hihi:

Oh and a bold Eldritch is like bold cat, just looks abnormal :x

Sure, one of the rare songs that still gives me chills after 20 years of regular listening :)

Back on topic, who's joining? Any help for finding a bed, or preferably 2 (I love my pal but it's platonic between us)

Twenty+ years ago I might have joined, but seeing your teenage heroes as bald and possibly fat old men might be disappointing ;)
But your post made me listen to them again after a very long time. Right now I have their very first EP ("burning the fields", green vinyl!) playing. Hum... Apart from one song which shows potential it is actually not very good. And McCoy's singing makes me wish pitch correction was invented twenty years earlier... Better stuff was yet to come...
I actually wonder why nobody covered them yet, they have some pretty catchy tunes that might be interesting in another context. Or did I miss something and one of those emo bands of the 2000's did it already? :P

The thing is, Mc Coy is wearing a hat, so even if he's bold, I will never have to face that :pray:

I don't live in London so can't help you out.

But beds are available in dorms from £13, not far from Shepherd's Bush

http://www.hostelfind.com/index.php

Thanks Numanoid! I'll check that!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”