East West practices and support

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok, so here's my EastWest story:

I really liked sound of demos of several of their products, but it always seem pointless to buy them seperately when they offer the Complete Composers Collection. But all the time I thought about buying it, VAT and shipment costs shifted the price to range that I can't afford.

Yesterday I saw that their "No shipment, no VAT" ad. Eventhough I was about to spend my last money on it, I thought OK, I'm in! ... I configured nice little collection for € 662, called bank to raise card limit, checked out with paypal ... but after that, browser went back to the cart. I thought: Ok, some mistake... So I did all the stuff again, but the same result. Unfortunatelly, their store doesn't report back to PayPal when the transaction wasn't sucessful, so right now, I have two € 662 orders pending on PayPal, with no corresponding orders being processed at SoundsOnline.

It was late, so I've postponed it for today. When I went to my SoundsOnline account today morning, all of the sudden, price of CCC2 raised to € 837... I thought it was some glitch caused by CCC3 release. (Which is funny btw, if you make absolutely the same CCC3 and CCC2 setup, CCC3 is much more expansive.) ...but no. I found out, that once I log in, the price goes up. Why the hell? Seems to me more loke "no VAT until log-in" promotion.

Anyway, I've created support case. It's essentially a day and half and not a single word...

:clap: :clap: :clap: F**king bravo, EastWest. :clap: :clap: :clap:

EDIT: Hmmm, logged in and € 662 again. I don't understand what's happening.
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

I received a gift card with small money in newsletter from them some time ago, went to the store and ordered the only item that fit in the amount, even received the invoce issue number by email but no download nor replies to my emails up to now :( very disappointed

Personally I'd spend my money elsewhere, even if the deals look really good.

I guess too good. Yeah, I like what guys from Spitfire Audio do, but I still earn too little money to justify 350 pounds for a single purpose library.
Evovled into noctucat...
http://www.noctucat.com/

noooo , not over again

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”