Summarise everything that has happened in music production and at KvR since 2009

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to get back up to speed :D

oh and, what host?

ive gone analogue, well partly.
nothing else is important enough to bother typing.

welcome back jim, good to see you around again.

Well learn which manufacturer is in vogue to complain about and accuse of underhand business practices, you need to get up to speed on flavors of jam and frying pan music, and it wouldn't hurt to know a little about tracne, ambient death polka and experimental crow.

Oh, and if you are willing to undergo the initiation ritual and learn the secret handshake, you could become a member of one of the secret, shadowy organizations at KVR that apparently victimize certain individuals...

music production : the rise and fall of wub
KVR : they changed the colours
host : the next version of bitwig

so not much really.

how you doing?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

robojam wrote:Well learn which manufacturer is in vogue to complain about and accuse of underhand business practices, you need to get up to speed on flavors of jam and frying pan music, and it wouldn't hurt to know a little about tracne, ambient death polka and experimental crow.

Oh, and if you are willing to undergo the initiation ritual and learn the secret handshake, you could become a member of one of the secret, shadowy organizations at KVR that apparently victimize certain individuals...
hes already one of us, sacrificed a swan in my garden years back.

oh, and its still okay to bash BT and Deadmau5, but ideally you should focus on Skrillex.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

still waiting for "tribal house", getting "tribal KvR" instead. :dog: :hihi:
"It dreamed itself along"

phones run better synths than you might remember from 5 years back. oh, and they also play candy cash/crunch/crack/crap :tu:

Tracktion disappeared for nearly four years.

Prodyon went and came back.

Again.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Mostly general things have happened/been released, need more details to say anything useful.

host? Reaper can render videos w/VLC for a while now.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

vurt wrote:
robojam wrote:Well learn which manufacturer is in vogue to complain about and accuse of underhand business practices, you need to get up to speed on flavors of jam and frying pan music, and it wouldn't hurt to know a little about tracne, ambient death polka and experimental crow.

hes already one of us, sacrificed a swan in my garden years back.
Wow! He's a level 7??? :hail:

good to see some familiar names :) I'm just reading vurt at the moment actually.

Sounds like not too much has changed then!

People quite liked Diva and Bazille finally came out
Spectrasonics haven't updated anything
Arturia make cool analog hardware now!
iPads
Still no decent controller keyboard with joysticks
Bitwig thread was more interesting than the software
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live+PUSH 3 Standalone, Reason, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:Bitwig thread was more interesting than the software
:hihi:

Sonar is super cheap but unstable.

Lots of new freebies.

U-he has a new hive / hexagon synth on its way.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”