Observations and questions about fanboyism/hate patterns in this and other foums

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ontol wrote:next rule:

When igniting or adding fuel to a flame war, please make sure you are free and can post often and repeatedly. All of KVR is waiting to hear your next clever retort, and to see those ignorant noobs in put firmly in their place with your supreme grasp of not only wordplay, but of esoteric facts gleaned from years of reading about others doing stuff.

No no no.... light blue touch paper, and stand well back.... :wink:

robojam wrote:
RunBeerRun wrote:I don't see much hate on the foums. I mean, on THESE foams, there's just general talk, whether pro or con. KVR is a pretty good fodum that way! 8)
I think certain companies get singled out for some pretty relentless anger. Generally the same people having a go at the same companies, and usually because they don't like something they can't change.
yeah, but those companies are shit.

Looks like this thread has derailed to become a rerun of this one from a few years back:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=337813

all threads are reruns, the internet is a loop.

Rule #... Mention 0dff (zero delay feedback filters) in every thread especially if you don't know what they are.

vurt wrote:all threads are reruns, the internet is a loop.
Is that a rule or an observation?

Frantz wrote:Rule #... Mention 0dff (zero delay feedback filters) in every thread especially if you don't know what they are.
And don't forget the circuit modeled stuff too.

Also i should point one of the biggest rules i don't think got mentioned..

Add FISH to any poll you make on here.
:borg:

Rule #... Insist that you can make great music with free plugins while going deep into debt buying the most expensive plugins.

Frantz wrote:Rule #... Mention 0dff (zero delay feedback filters) in every thread especially if you don't know what they are.
Added this, slightly modified.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Added this, slightly modified.
Cool. :cool:

V0RT3X wrote:

Add FISH to any poll you make on here.
Merged this with rule no. 11, slightly modified.

Rule#... have a hissy fit, insist you are leaving..... come back a 'changed man'.... continue having hissy fits.

a.k.a. the attention whore loop

Hi OP

tl;dr

(I write shorter emails to my family than you just posted on an internet forum dedicated to plugins)

Kriminal wrote:
ontol wrote:next rule:

When igniting or adding fuel to a flame war, please make sure you are free and can post often and repeatedly. All of KVR is waiting to hear your next clever retort, and to see those ignorant noobs in put firmly in their place with your supreme grasp of not only wordplay, but of esoteric facts gleaned from years of reading about others doing stuff.

No no no.... light blue touch paper, and stand well back.... :wink:
:lol:

Behind sandbags preferably... :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Aliasing and its opponent, anti-aliasing, must be engaged in...
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”