Let's spread some musical misinformation

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The first samplers were embroidered on the Mayflower's maiden voyage after the crew made contact with an indigenous tribe.

Mayflower was the name of Bruce Dickinson's pet ocelot.
It was a champion crossword puzzler.
ImageImageImageImage

Bruce Dickinson once -- due to euphoria from a great gig in Brazil the same evening-- turned the Iron Maiden airplane the wrong way back to England and flew nonstop over the Pacific, Australia, over to Africa via the Indian Ocean before he realized his mistake and turned towards England.

ksandvik wrote:Bruce Dickinson once -- due to euphoria from a great gig in Brazil the same evening-- turned the Iron Maiden airplane the wrong way back to England and flew nonstop over the Pacific, Australia, over to Africa via the Indian Ocean before he realized his mistake and turned towards England.
Which he did by turning around and flying back the other way, of course. Eddie said nothing.

Playing guitar around a campfire isn't cool anymore. The cool instrument to play around a campfire with today's kids is the piano.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szu5rYb3y6c

Playing around with Native Instruments' Massive synth, I discovered the precise combination of LFOs and formants to create a real elephant.

Paul McCartney had two left feet.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Paul McCartney had two left feet.
Both allegedly did not have the initials HM carved in them.

MFXxx wrote:
Both allegedly did not have the initials HM carved in them.
And only one of them was dead.

garryknight wrote:Playing around with Native Instruments' Massive synth, I discovered the precise combination of LFOs and formants to create a real elephant.
I've also only just discovered that you can use it to form ants. You'd think it would be obvious...

Massive is the only thing used to recreate all the dinosaur sounds in the new Jurassic Park movie. It can do so because it is Massive.

which is very odd as he has one false leg ........
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

My synths oscillators are in sync, the filters are in oven
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

Vintage synths have blunt saws and rounded squares from years of use. That's why they sound so 'warm'.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”