About what will happen in the future

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If by retconn you mean "retroactive continuity", you want to keep it "retcon". Not to jump into a fight, but using uncommon phrases abbreviated incorrectly makes the logic difficult to follow. Not that it was particularly clear to begin with. Now, let's get on with the OP?

xoxos wrote:yes, i suggest try fixing it by placing eleven consecutive orders for a product from someone who has already told you they will never do business with you.

:)

it's funny, every time sean and i get into it, even though i'm the pariah, sean has always been the one that gets banned during such proceedings :hug:

i like how he keeps on me. j/k
i like how you avoid what you did and turn it in to 'im being attacked!'
not that i care if you call me a mason, i had one guy in the asylum think i was jesus and another who thought i was mussolini, in the end i had to transfer to a different ward. nothing to do with those folk, more to do with actively encouraging suicide in group therapy sessions apparently, all i actually said waa i didnt think it was a cowards way out and if you feel the need why should you be stigmatized for it.

but i dont really have time for your paranoid ranting, ive gotta clean up some blood and find a top that covers my arms before my visitors arrive to tell me how well im getting on. have fun rurik.

/vurt does the secret handshake...

AnalogGuy1 wrote:If by retconn you mean "retroactive continuity", you want to keep it "retcon".
Indeed, fixed. Cheers.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote:i like how you avoid what you did and turn it in to 'im being attacked!'
well, that's the point. xoxos' whole shtick through the years has been turning up yelling "Only I am smart enough to know the Truth, you're all the enemy and you're dumb/evil/out to get me" and then playing 'help help Im being oppressed' when ever anyone has the gall to not put up with it.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

trimph1 wrote:So just having masons in your family tree makes you a member?!?!?
I thought that was The Stonecutters?

GaryG wrote:
I thought so too. :help:

I have a 97 yr old aunt who still has a rock collection... :tu:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
GaryG wrote:

cd or vinyl?

vurt wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
GaryG wrote:

cd or vinyl?
both and the other geological material.... :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

GaryG wrote:
You're thinking of jews.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”