What's in it for the pirate?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arrrrr-tistry
Sweet child in time...

tight trousers and doublooooons

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Why are we doing this again?
It's a good reminder

And newbie users might not have been around the last time it was discussed.
Well let's discuss the war and Jimmy Saville again just in case people weren't around then either.
Did people pirate software during the war? :o :D

How does software copyright laws work when a country is at war with another, is it a free for all?

And if the dev should ever fall in a coma, then it is a free for all, just watch Seinfeld for evidence :wink:

I heard some guy has Pirated the new Logic X update that includes Alchemy and they got it to work on a PC too ....... Arrrrghhhhhhhhh they matey .....

I would be amazed if anybody actually bothered pirate Rapture Pro, I feel sorry for Cakewalk now, can't do much but doing sale after sale ....

Numanoid wrote:, can't do much but doing sail after sail ....
ftfy.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

What's in it for the pirate?
Arrrrrr, booty, loot aye rum arrrrrr...........

Check the thread "why do you make music". Everyone has his own reason and they are not neccessarily rational :roll:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

dewgong wrote:Simple question why do software crackers do it?
Because they can

dewgong wrote:The only explanation I have is that 99% of the cracked software is loaded with malware which harvest pirates' details for later use. It seems a little paranoid though.
Its very paranoid, and untrue.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”