Things people say when..

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

they email us...
Hi Team Lennart,

I'm reaching out on behalf of "Artist XX" and I'm part of his management team.

"Artist XX" is a big fan of Syllent and he would really like to add it to his studio gear. He already collaborated with "Artist YY" and "Artist ZZ" and he's gaining fame very fast. Could you send us over a free copy of Sillent?? We'll make sure to add lenndigital to his website and mention Sylent in our media campaign.

Thanks in advance!

Some Name
PR Management/Artist Relations/Communications Manager etc.
These mails are golden!

I love buying iLok protected software. That way I know that my INVESTMENT is safe.

Ruben(LD) wrote:they email us...
Hi Team Lennart,

I'm reaching out on behalf of "Artist XX" and I'm part of his management team.

"Artist XX" is a big fan of Syllent and he would really like to add it to his studio gear. He already collaborated with "Artist YY" and "Artist ZZ" and he's gaining fame very fast. Could you send us over a free copy of Sillent?? We'll make sure to add lenndigital to his website and mention Sylent in our media campaign.

Thanks in advance!

Some Name
PR Management/Artist Relations/Communications Manager etc.
These mails are golden!
Love how he never managed to write the name correctly :lol: Lennart Sillent :lol:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

"...it suxx meloooons"

"I'm not sure what it does, doesn't sound better after A/B-ing, but I will get it anyways"
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Just get it!!!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

What's the free alternative?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

"Sounds really musical"

"At this price, a no brainer"

"Bought without demoing"

Sounds very dated (you missed that one)..

".... is on top of his/their game"

Oh yeah? Here comes the new sheriff in town 8)

"Just worked magic on dull mix"

Hank the Knife wrote:Sounds very dated (you missed that one)..
Do the sounds have a expiration date?

I use this one a number of times. :oops:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

@trimph1

Haha don't worry. It's just me :ud:

trimph1 wrote:I use this one a number of times. :oops:
Hmmm.. the seed of a new kvr Challenge: Points for the number of these phrases you can use in one post?

NEWS FLASH! @ghettosynth wins today's round:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6304058
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”