What's Not To Like About Peace?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And other hippies-related stuff and ideals. And pictures of the 27-year old Stevie Nicks of the past when she wasn't so famous yet and her songs were still of a wannabe. And people like that. And winter. And calm weather. And bright sunlight. And not living in a ghetto nor the third world. And having sight and hearing. And the ability to favour certain colors and sound. And the luxury to dabble in music-making. And being still excited. And still learning. And having 10 toes and 10 fingers. And not having too much health problems and not too much itch of the testicles (if you have testicles). And having a really great health care system. And being alive. And having a little happiness. And being in a state that is mostly the opposite of Pink Floyd's song Eclipse. And being in tune (not perfectly but better) because there are VST plugin tuners free to everyone.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

Stevie and Lindsey went to my high school. Sadly, we were at least a decade apart, so I didn't hang out with them much. True story!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”