Help!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfPkGUqndjfTT6eKH3p9ZHxeGCIN9o-iEue9HJceoBbNgYSuw/viewform?usp=sf_link)

Could any audio engineers (FOH/MONs), Music Technians/ Audio Software Engineers or Sound Designers please fill out this questionnaire for my coursework?
Thanks,

Oh.... I hoped for Beatles thread.

How much do i get paid?
:borg:

Oops...
Screenshot_20171207-181408.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I could, but I would lie. I always lie on unpaid surveys. Does that help?

Must be a scam, seeing how the person only has 1 post.

ghettosynth wrote:I always lie on unpaid surveys.
How about paid surveys? Do you lie on paid surveys?

V0RT3X wrote:Must be a scam, seeing how the person only has 1 post.

I know this is pretty mean, but, a feature that I wish that these boards had was to allow you to set an auto-foe level for the number of posts. That is, anyone with less than that number is automatically on your foe list and their posts don't show up to you until they've made more than that number.

I'd set it to about 100 posts.

Zombie Queen wrote:
Nope, if you're paying me for my opinion then I try to give you the best information that I can. Funny how that works, no? As my dad used to say, "you get what you pay for."

ghettosynth wrote:I'd set it to about 100 posts.
You would miss many fun threads.

ghettosynth wrote:
Zombie Queen wrote:
Nope, if you're paying me for my opinion then I try to give you the best information that I can. Funny how that works, no? As my dad used to say, "you get what you pay for."
What would I get for $30,000.00? :hihi:

db_01 wrote:Could any audio engineers (FOH/MONs), Music Technians/ Audio Software Engineers or Sound Designers please fill out this questionnaire for my coursework?
Hmm, me don't qualify. :cry:

(Asking myself: What I'm doing here at KVR?)

elassi wrote:
db_01 wrote:Could any audio engineers (FOH/MONs), Music Technians/ Audio Software Engineers or Sound Designers please fill out this questionnaire for my coursework?

I probably should stop coming to here when I'm supposed to be focusing on work.

Youse guys is mean! :hug:

V0RT3X wrote:
elassi wrote:

I probably should stop coming to here when I'm supposed to be focusing on work.
Valid reply. :tu:

OTH it's 19:30 over here. I don't work in a bar so I have some spare time to spend. :party:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”