What we can learn from XXXTENTACION

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Isn’t he that abusive rapper c*nt?

BTW the prick is dead now so yay.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

no one deserve to die this way.

so sad :

"But his short career was plagued by allegations of domestic violence. He was facing 15 felony charges at the time of his death, including aggravated battery of a pregnant woman"

He won't be missed IMO.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44529367

spelling?

Never heard of. Don't care. 'nuff said. Looks like a pr*** anyway.

Cant say ive had the pleasure of seeing him before. Looks a bit like that prick with the numbers all over his face...

What can we learn? Don't be a dick!
... which is the best choice in any situation regardless.
Tbh never heard of the poor soul.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Even if you think he was an asshole, celebrating his death ("yay") makes you an asshole.

Yeah, he had a really bad upbringing, and he did some horrible shit. But he was talented, ambitious, and successful. 20 is too young to die, and to have a bunch of people who never even listened to his music (or even knew who he was until now) celebrating his death just makes me sad.

Some people just love to hate.

The woman he assaulted, on twitter:
“it’s disgusting that people are speaking for me. i don’t care if no one cared about me however many months ago, i didn’t lose my life. he did. it’s permanent. i’m still here. like how do you think that makes me feel? everyone expecting me to be relieved or happy?! no, i’m broken. i know y’all don’t f— w me, but this isn’t about me. just please stop tagging me in disrespectful threads and arguments. i honestly don’t care for any of the hype. i lost someone close to me. leave me alone.”

I maintain what I said. If you behave like that you don’t deserve to be on this planet.

I would say the same for all wife beaters. No sympathy. At all.
funky lime wrote:Even if you think he was an asshole, celebrating his death ("yay") makes you an asshole.

Yeah, he had a really bad upbringing, and he did some horrible shit. But he was talented, ambitious, and successful. 20 is too young to die, and to have a bunch of people who never even listened to his music (or even knew who he was until now) celebrating his death just makes me sad.

Some people just love to hate.

The woman he assaulted, on twitter:
“it’s disgusting that people are speaking for me. i don’t care if no one cared about me however many months ago, i didn’t lose my life. he did. it’s permanent. i’m still here. like how do you think that makes me feel? everyone expecting me to be relieved or happy?! no, i’m broken. i know y’all don’t f— w me, but this isn’t about me. just please stop tagging me in disrespectful threads and arguments. i honestly don’t care for any of the hype. i lost someone close to me. leave me alone.”

It isn't up to you to decide who deserves to live and who doesn't.

The murderer thought it was up to him to decide that, apparently. So that's one person you have something in common with.

funky lime wrote:It isn't up to you to decide who deserves to live and who doesn't.

The murderer thought it was up to him to decide that, apparently. So that's one person you have something in common with.
Of course it’s not up to me, I’m not god.
I can however express joy there is one less of these people in the world.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a heartless prick. But if somebody cannot behave themselves in society then they don’t deserve to be part of it.

funky lime wrote:Even if you think he was an asshole, celebrating his death ("yay") makes you an asshole.
I know that this won't make me very popular, but... if you'd ask me if some people deserve to die. Yes, definitely. Let's not forget that we're talking about people who, for a big part, have no empathy at all for their fellow humans (say, psychopaths), rhyme about murder, death, and making some fast cash on other's cost (think robbery, hard drug dealing, scams and what not). If you actually consider all that, then i personally wouldn't know why i'd lose one thought about the "poor" guy, especially when he's propagating all that ghetto street life thing. I'm not at all a advocate of death sentence, but, when there's one less problem for society, i don't necessarily see it as a bad thing. That is the nicest way i can put it. Actually, i feel a bit more severe about it. No, it DOESN'T have to be like that. Noone has to live like that. No matter what happens to you. For a big part, those people like to be like that. It's a power thing.

What we can learn from XXXTENTACION

not one f**king thing, apparently. Unless deluding oneself is learned. Not a care in the world about sounding shitty is the best because then you're an artist.

Thing about thinking some people deserve death...
A lot of people come from screwed up backgrounds, and a lot of people re-enact what they've learned. The more self-aware ones realize that they are acting out someone else's script, and stop their abusive behaviour. This guy didn't have the chance to redeem himself. I think everyone should be able to have the chance to make amends for their crappy behaviour. He was only 20, not an old man of, oh, say, 71, who is for all sense and purposes, irredeemable. I've never heard of the guy until I saw the headline. 20 is too young to die, especially in such a senseless manner.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”