Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aiynzahev wrote: I've yet to hear a really good machine drum loop.
Sami
I'll be making loops and kits for Machine Drum.. Depends on the style and programming but it's capable of pushing out massive drums.. Parameter locks rule.
I'll set all this up and do some live playing soon.

Rob

JimmiG wrote:Image

Nice.. i'm just looking at the Gaia here on Ebay.. what are they like? Seen a few videos on YouTube but that's about it.

Rob

rob_lee wrote: Nice.. i'm just looking at the Gaia here on Ebay.. what are they like? Seen a few videos on YouTube but that's about it.

Rob
It's quite good, very hands on and fun to program because of the knobby and slider-y front panel and tripe layer structure. It's easy to get lost for hours experimenting with sound creation.

You just need to be aware of what you're getting and the limitations of it. It's not the most flexible synth in the world. The sample-based Supersaw is the biggest drawback, which caused quite a bit of controversy when the synth was released. I think the Sonicstate review gives you a good impression of the synth, the raw oscillators, filter etc. Also check out the demo for the Luftrum patchbank at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ott1sZw0Ihc. I don't have this bank myself, but it gives you a good impression of what non-stock sounds programmed from scratch can sound like (it seems 99% of the Youtube videos only show off stock sounds).

I bought mine new. To be honest if I was spending that money today, it would be for something else like the Minibrute, MS20 or even Tetra. But for a good price on the used market, I'd say go for it.

Great audio demo...

Well just 5 minutes ago i grabbed one of these in White coming tommorrow.. i think that will do me for now.. the Gaia can wait till the end of the month.

Rob

Nice one Rob.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Nice one Rob.
Couldn't resist Dave.. ;-)

Rob

JimmiG wrote:Image

Nice, clean setup. :)
Blue Phase Music

couldnt wait for the sub phatty eh?
:hihi:

should compliment the minitaur nicely though :)

vurt wrote:couldnt wait for the sub phatty eh?
:hihi:

should compliment the minitaur nicely though :)
Yes lol that's what i was thinking.. :hihi: :hihi:

I'm covered now in the bass department i think :-)

Rob

You robbed a bank or something m8? :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote:You robbed a bank or something m8? :hihi:
Nope.. just hard work mate :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:

Rob
Bank robbery is hard work :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
rob_lee wrote:

Rob
Bank robbery is hard work :D
Lol.. savings mate and hard work.. been saving since 2008 so i thought now was the time to build my stuff back up.. i'll make all this back with sample packs etc in the future.. win win :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:Lol.. savings mate and hard work.. been saving since 2008 so i thought now was the time to build my stuff back up.. i'll make all this back with sample packs etc in the future.. win win :-)
Oh yeah whatever mate. No need to justify anything to us or anybody else. Good luck to you :tu:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”