Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FFS no Zeds in stock = no jamming tonight :-( I'll have to order one in.

Rob

I've been using things like 36" X 60" drafting boards for those keyboards... :help:

Space? What's that? :help:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

A while back I built a three-tier keyboard stand with room for all my pedals. Alesis QS8, Korg Triton Extreme, Novation X-Station 49. I can only sit at the keyboards for a short time now because of a back injury. I built the portable around 1980, but can't play it anymore because I can't wear it. The pic was taken about 9 months ago - I picked it up just for show.

The Roland A-300Pro is on a custom-built boom stand along with my Arturia Spark (replaced the small Dell monitor now dead) and my computer keyboard, monitor and mouse. I do most of my music production in bed because I'm disabled (I also am having problems with both hands now, so I plan to do as much playing as I possibly can while I still can).
ALL YOUR DATA ARE BELONG TO US - Google

https://soundcloud.com/dan-ling
http://danling.com

:( :(

Hope things get better...

Meanwhile, you just gave me an idea....boom stand....who did that?
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Gonga wrote:Image

A while back I built a three-tier keyboard stand with room for all my pedals. Alesis QS8, Korg Triton Extreme, Novation X-Station 49. I can only sit at the keyboards for a short time now because of a back injury. I built the portable around 1980, but can't play it anymore because I can't wear it. The pic was taken about 9 months ago - I picked it up just for show.

The Roland A-300Pro is on a custom-built boom stand along with my Arturia Spark (replaced the small Dell monitor now dead) and my computer keyboard, monitor and mouse. I do most of my music production in bed because I'm disabled (I also am having problems with both hands now, so I plan to do as much playing as I possibly can while I still can).
Boy do I ever know about the back injury bit (car crash & left arm/hand has nerve damage). I have a three tier quicklok stand that's lying in a corner somewhere..

I have an idea for a kind of vertical carousel arrangement..spin 'em round and plug 'em in...
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

rob_lee wrote:FFS no Zeds in stock = no jamming tonight :-( I'll have to order one in.

Rob
:(

Pix from a few recent recording sessions ... :)
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^ Tesco made synths :shock:
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

thecontrolcentre wrote:Image

Dave i should bring up some of my gear and we can jam away lol :D
Maybe in the summer eh?

Rob

Mushy Mushy wrote:^ Tesco made synths :shock:
:lol: It's Teisco ... they made guitars too.

I do love the feel of maple necks/ fingerboards...

rob_lee wrote: Dave i should bring up some of my gear and we can jam away lol :D
Maybe in the summer eh?

Rob
Sounds good ...

thecontrolcentre wrote:
What does it sound like? Looks very 101ish. Not that that's indicative of sound of course.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

thecontrolcentre wrote:
rob_lee wrote: Dave i should bring up some of my gear and we can jam away lol :D
Maybe in the summer eh?

Rob
Sounds good ...
Defo mate it's just 30 mins in the car, will arrange something when the climate warms a bit for sure.

When did you get that synth Dave? Can i borrow it lol? :hihi: :hihi:

Mushy Mushy wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
What does it sound like? Looks very 101ish. Not that that's indicative of sound of course.
Sounds great. It's excellent for bass and the odd acid line ... I used it for bass on THIS album and THIS EP.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”