Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

tehlord wrote:Some of my new stuffz

oh boy! :-o

Just came today.. another nice addition

Now just waiting for Bass Station 2 back in stock.

Rob

The new Bass Station is pretty sexy! Wish it had metal case.

almost done moving and rewiring, i still have a lot of tidying up to do with the cabling tho

Dude, how huge is this thing/flat/loft/whatever? :o

2600 square feet, good looking, but not so good for the monitoring, i don't have reverb here, i got delay!

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:2600 square feet, good looking, but not so good for the monitoring, i don't have reverb here, i got delay!
get some giks. available USA/UK etc

http://gikacoustics.com/order_now.html

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:2600 square feet, good looking, but not so good for the monitoring, i don't have reverb here, i got delay!
:hihi: nice one, really. I'm still building my 9sqm studio. hope to get it done by this weekend. You can't work on it if your 2 years old son wants to play lego all day. :lol:

michat wrote:lego
just finished building jabbas palace and a y-wing :)
i should get some pics.
of my new studio set up as well i guess.

My micro/mobile studio:

It's also my first Mac.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

vurt wrote:
michat wrote:lego
just finished building jabbas palace and a y-wing :)
i should get some pics.
of my new studio set up as well i guess.
Yes, please :D

My new room is alsmost done.
Because I have to work and do have a family there's just a small amount of time for it :wink:

Btw. vurt, M4M and all fellows in here...
It would be very nice if you take a look over here

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

to get an idea of what stuff I'm doing atm.

I'd appreciate if you could give me some feedback and also "spread the sound" :D

Thanks in advance,

Michat

i have a relatively small, minimalist set-up in a room about 10' x 13' with two home made bass traps (one to the left and right of me in the corners - as can be seen in the left corner in the pic) and a decent amount of acoustic foam to the sides, behind the monitor and above me on the ceiling. More than happy with the sound i get in there.

Novation bass station rack (£2.49 from B&Q home made 'rack' lol!), a yamaha vss200 (hiding somewhere at time of pic) and a korg x5d which is only used as a midi keyboard. The x5d does have decent capability as a synth but editing through that tiny lcd screen is a chore to say the least...

Sooooo,

here it is, finally.
Everything was done with parts that I already had. I just bought some paint to get the things white and some small parts, all in all 120€ :)

But first.......a photo from before:

And now:

Four weeks of hard work after dayjob and on weekends...

8)

be it ever so humble :shrug:

not pictured is my Egnater Rebel which is actually to the left of the big glass doors

I accidentally discovered a way to have my qwerty keyboard on my Roland A33 and it slides end to end passing above the buttons on the Roland.

my guitar tone lab, besides the Eganter missing is the Boogie which is on the floor under my desk and Roland A33

Now I just have to do a family portrait with all the guitars :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”