Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

darsho wrote:Image

Techno-Party :

Ich glaub mich tritt ein Pferd :o

Nice setup!

Here are some pictures of my studio:

:o

That is, just unreal. Wow. Beautiful.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

hibidy wrote::o
:-o i know...what a f**king mess, right ??

edit, that came across the wrong way.

Yes, that thing is beautiful.

Unspoken wrote:Here are some pictures of my studio:

What's that main console?

And nice recording room! Very bright ..

ras.s wrote: What's that main console?
Main console is actually just controller and its called Tango. It has touch screen and a lot of great features.;) You can check it out here:
http://www.smartav.net/product/tango/

Cheers

Cool stuff, I have to admit. Must be a joy to work with (and to work in place like that with it).

Unspoken wrote:
ras.s wrote: What's that main console?
Main console is actually just controller and its called Tango. It has touch screen and a lot of great features.;) You can check it out here:
http://www.smartav.net/product/tango/

Cheers
that does look really cool but unless I'm blind I see no price, you have to email them first. That leaves me with the "if you have to ask you cannot afford it" taste in my mouth. So if you dont mind me asking, hos much are we talking here?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I can't tell how expensive, but the one blurb I found said the list was around 7800 pounds so over 10G if that's true.

They'll come down in price at some point though. Must admit I didn't know those things existed yet, and it's the way to go IMO. I like the idea of touch screens, but iPads etc just don't cut it yet and I haven't seen any way of really integrating them with proper hands on interfaces. No real way of getting rid of mice etc just yet in the real world.

Although personally, I think that Tango thing still hasn't got it quite right - for me the touch screen should be at the front and the knobs'n'sliders at the side. I'd think the sliders get in the way of the touchscreen for long periods of work. But a great idea nonetheless.

I still prefer a large analogue mixer, but when touchscreens get it right...I'll be persuaded away from desks I think. It's the ergonomics that need fine tuning still. For example - with a DAW - you spend hours and hours twiddling, so a touchscreen has to be up front, angled so you can see it properly and yet still leave you somewhere to rest your elbows/arms. It will happen one day. That Tango is definitely a step in the right direction.

Nice studio, by the way. Needs a few more keyboards with knobs on it though... :hihi:

Price for Tango is around 9000€. This is price for Tango version 2. I bought first version 2.5 years ago for 7500€.
Tango is in my opinion the best controller out there. Everything is customizable, work flow is fast and ergonomic, everything is just one touch away. I am much faster now.
kritikon wrote:Nice studio, by the way. Needs a few more keyboards with knobs on it though... :hihi:
Here is picture from another angle, showing few keyboards with knobs. :)

Is this where you work or do you own this studio?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:Is this where you work or do you own this studio?
Both. :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”