Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

macmurphy wrote:i'd post a picture as well, but a pic of a computer, mopho keyboard, speakers and audio interface would just look boring compared to most of these :cry:
Not really mate i like to see any pics.. Mopho's look cool i don't have one of those yet.

Rob

macmurphy wrote:i'd post a picture as well, but a pic of a computer, mopho keyboard, speakers and audio interface would just look boring compared to most of these :cry:
4lb Kitty wrote:Here's my pathetic "studio":

;)
Blue Phase Music

4lb Kitty wrote:

;)
Nothing wrong with that at all mate. :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
Not really mate i like to see any pics.. Mopho's look cool i don't have one of those yet.

Rob
ok then. i'll set up a bit of mood lighting later on and dig out the camera :wink:

Here's my White one in progress.. should be all done by the weekend. Not much to look at yet though

Rob :(

One last pic.. my JP8000 is next to be customised and will come back like this one. Should be done in 4 weeks.

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
4lb Kitty wrote:

;)
Nothing wrong with that at all mate. :-)

Rob
I've added a mic, a mic arm, and a bass to my setup since that image was taken. :)
Blue Phase Music

Looks great Rob. Where you getting these done?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Looks great Rob. Where you getting these done?
Well Dave i have a new hobby lol.. i'm collecting all the synths i used own and some new ones. The Synths are repainted by Jeff at Custom Synth UK.. costs a bit but i love the finished product.
I'm having my Novation D-Station X2 A-Stations done as well for the rack

Rob

my humble setup.

my audio interface and a couple of compressors are in the shadows above the left speaker.

Alas, tis is the negative with being In The Box...

Your studio looks wank.

:cry:

macmurphy wrote:my humble setup.

my audio interface and a couple of compressors are in the shadows above the left speaker.

That looks nice n cosy.. i could sit there all night for sure :-0
Nice stuff mate

Rob

I must go get that essential studio accessory.

A lava lamp ... :hihi:

OzWozEre wrote: Alas, tis is the negative with being In The Box...

Your studio looks wank.

:cry:
oohh! how very dare you. consider yourself..um.. given a VERY stern look :lol:

rob_lee wrote:
macmurphy wrote:my humble setup.

That looks nice n cosy.. i could sit there all night for sure :-0
Nice stuff mate

Rob
thank you Rob.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”