Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You need to update a bit. Those socks are sooo last millenium. Didn't you know ankle socks are the thing nowadays? You can't have a visible sock line ruining your shorts.

^ hahaha I see what you did there, nice :)

Just got the first Ultra Nova back from Custom Synth UK.. I'll receive the White One i sent off next week.

Rob

Here's my batcave, some of the most unsuccessful records of all time were made in this very room!

Today's UPS delivery...

Will have to wait 10 days for the Analog Four :(

Rob

I see those beyerdynamic dt 770s, how are you liking them Rob?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:I see those beyerdynamic dt 770s, how are you liking them Rob?
Hi Hink,

Ah they are the DT990 pro version mate. I really like these a lot i bought 2 pairs just in case of any mishaps. They seem to give me a lovely sound and are very comfortable to wear i forget i have them on sometimes.
Using them no on the new Machine Drum i got today.. wow this thing kicks.. haven't even plugged the Mono machine in yet to test :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
Hink wrote:I see those beyerdynamic dt 770s, how are you liking them Rob?
Hi Hink,

Ah they are the DT990 pro version mate. I really like these a lot i bought 2 pairs just in case of any mishaps. They seem to give me a lovely sound and are very comfortable to wear i forget i have them on sometimes.
Using them no on the new Machine Drum i got today.. wow this thing kicks.. haven't even plugged the Mono machine in yet to test :-)

Rob
gee I'm getting old, I recall your thread about them but thought it was 770s (they look the same fwiw) :oops: Glad you like them :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

My other Ultra Nova is done now. Can't wait to get it back on monday :-)

Rob

New addition.. delivered this morning. This sounds MASSIVE! Can't stop playing with this thing. Perfect!

Gonna have some fun with this one.. :-)

Rob

:shock: @ Rob. Have you won the lottery mate?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote::shock: @ Rob. Have you won the lottery mate?
Huh? No mate.. :-) Just work hard.

Rob

rob_lee wrote:

Rob
Very jealous ;) Loving the UltraNova's.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
rob_lee wrote:

Rob
Very jealous ;) Loving the UltraNova's.
I think i'm all set now, no more buying for a while now.. got plenty stuff i just wanted my basses covered :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:My other Ultra Nova is done now. Can't wait to get it back on monday :-)

Rob
Awesome! nice one :)

I am actually happy to see someone picking up all this great gear. I can only hope for some neat audio demos at some point, esp on the Elektron Gear, I've yet to hear a really good machine drum loop.

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”