Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OzWozEre wrote:
rob_lee wrote:
vurt wrote:you know theyre doing the moogerfoogers in white at the min? :hihi:

Pffft... i'll look at them later mate been on 3 hours just trying to figure this Motu Ultralite out :-(
What a pain.. can't hear my synths unless i stick the headphones into each one. Only sound coming through the Motu is if i listen an mp3 on the computer but Nada coming through the from the synths all connected to the ins.. double/triple checked :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rob
That's because the MOTU isn't white and is feeling left out.

:cry:
Yeah it'll be going out the top window if it doesn't do as told :x
I'll stick the Motu in with the black gear shortly.. got no space to set everything up just yet place is like a tip.

darsho wrote:Image
Oh very nice :D

BTW i finally got my small rig set up. I can't rig anything else up in this room for now i have to renovate another room OR move out so all other gear is boxed. Today i'll just jam around with this lot below before getting back to work on sounds..

Here's my small setup.. runs perfect in my DAW too.

Rob

I spent all my "extra money" this year to buy myself a new studio desk from Buso Audio.
Next time I will buy anything audio related is going to be in the year 2014. It was worth it though, as I find this desk to be nothing short of amazing. There are a few keyboards that are not shown in this picture (A6, P08).

http://busoaudio.com/collections/modular

Nice!
Blue Phase Music

Moving the mancave about. Finally getting a couple of decent monitors.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:Moving the mancave about. Finally getting a couple of decent monitors.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
You also might want to look into treatments for the painted cinderblock walls.
I can't imagine that they're doing your monitors any favors.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

definitely under consideration. Rockwool 100mm sheets all fancied up in the corners etc. A work in progress. :-)

Deb and I in my garage/make-shift studio.

It isn't much, but here goes:

"The Law speaks too softly to be heard amid the din of arms." -- Gaius Marius {Roman consul,soldier}

Got a new Supernova II Keyboard off Ebay last night night boxed with manuals etc 24 voice version. Will go nicely with my live set up. Already have the Nova II XL 36 voice but i couldn't pass this one up.

Original listing:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Novation-Supe ... true&rt=nc

Rob

Not mine but GASing hard after being at Magnetic Recording Studio and soundstage for my friend's bands shows being recorded live to this Amek Mozart desk in the back control room. They have a live room/lounge with stage for small shows and events, with a nice control room loaded with nice gear in the back for recording live and also for tracking.

Mozart and Otari

I know a vintage Shure Unydine was used on a Fender Twin combo and it sounded sweet just going into the board as is. He (Mark, the studio engineer) was using an EMT Plate Echo for drums and overheads. He almost laughed when I asked him about a bus compressor or outboard bus compression, and he said just barely using 1.1 ratio with it only hitting the absolute loudest peaks, but other than that, it was just the sound of the board. I believe they were tracking live to multitrack tape, as I did not see a MAC or protools system in site (just the remote Otari computer operating system/control unit)when he was doing EQ/mix playback after show ended. Apart from the awesome multitrack recording of the shows, the bands also had a pro video (3 cam) crew, which will later edit and sync the board audio up. Youtube/DVD video and audio from the bands will follow in the next month or so :D 8)

here's where i sit to work these days
Last edited by Muzik 4 Machines on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

New ImpOSCar2 controller :-)

werp wrote:Image

New ImpOSCar2 controller :-)
That's a nice controller there. Are they expensive? I like that.

Cheers

Rob

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”