Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For Rob Lee.
on sale here for $999 australian. down from $1500.
I think Touch Digital went belly up in the last two weeks. Their website completely disappeared.
It was 750 pounds plus 20% VAT for england.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:For Rob Lee.
I think Touch Digital went belly up in the last two weeks. Their website completely disappeared.
It's a very nice controller that. I just woke up today and decided to start rigging up a few synths to do some jamming later on tonight. I just hooked up these 4 here. I just received the Waldorf and Korg synths this past week so i'm eager to see how they run all together - should be a fun night.

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
werp wrote:For Rob Lee.
It's a very nice controller that. I just woke up today and decided to start rigging up a few synths to do some jamming later on tonight. I just hooked up these 4 here. I just received the Waldorf and Korg synths this past week so i'm eager to see how they run all together - should be a fun night.

Rob
You're worse than I am. :lol:
At least you can probably play the damned things. I just make 'orrible noises' with mine. :D

werp wrote: You're worse than I am. :lol:
At least you can probably play the damned things. I just make 'orrible noises' with mine. :D
Lol.. yeah i can play but i get the "orrible noises" too mate.. that's the fun of these things. I was looking to buy 1 massive mixer for all my other gear but in reality i'll just add the Virus TI to this rig and i'm set so a small mixer will do me cause i can't much more than what's in the picture tbh.
I'll go get a new mixer in town later when the store opens cause it's only 8 am here :)

PS

I'm blown by the sound of the Korg Radias so that'll be on Pads and the old Tech House Chord duty. I'm sorted for bass, leads and drums here. Just importing my own samples in to Machine Drum later too.. i am gonna start doing videos in the summer with this lot, sample the results and program my sample packs etc.

Rob

I fancy your Analog Four...adds it to my ever-expanding wish list.

Here's my 'wall of shame'. I'm no good with these either. Keeps me off the streets though :-)

werp wrote:I fancy your Analog Four...adds it to my ever-expanding wish list.

Here's my 'wall of shame'. I'm no good with these either. Keeps me off the streets though :-)

Pffft i always wanted to learn the Guitar i wish i had of done :-(

Here's a bit more gear but i need to renovate this place to make full use of it due to space.

Rob

I bet your delighted I'm in a different country Rob..
Stops me from visiting and dribbling all over your gear :love:

werp wrote:I bet your delighted I'm in a different country Rob..
Stops me from visiting and dribbling all over your gear :love:
It's all in boxes mate but feel free to visit anytime.. :hihi: :hihi:
I'm sure i'll put it all to good use later in the year when i come to do my Kontakt and sample packs. Really got no space for much here at the moment and i'll be in Germany for 6 weeks soon so it'll all have to wait till i'm back :-)

PS

Get the Analog Four if you can.. i haven't had so much fun just playing around with that since i got it a few weeks ago. It is really the bollocks mate. The fx alone sound amazing, a good invetsment IMO.
I still like that controller you got there though so maybe one day i'll be able to get one :-)

Rob

You should still be able to get one...the two dudes who built them are in the UK..One of them restores analog synths and the other one sells them.

Rich Lawson and Kent Spong.

Here's their website: http://www.rlmusic.co.uk/rlm3/restoration/

:-)

werp wrote:You should still be able to get one...the two dudes who built them are in the UK..One of them restores analog synths and the other one sells them.

Rich Lawson and Kent Spong.

Here's their website: http://www.rlmusic.co.uk/rlm3/restoration/

:-)

I know these guys mate i have my synths sent to them for customization :-)
They do a top job too. I got a couple of Novations done a while back (sold now) but i'm emailing them later cause i want a custom rack made like this below for my Elektron gear:

Small world!

I don't think they managed to sell many imposcar controllers. Mine is number 132.

single Midi channel only, it can be used as a controller for other soft synths but I'm not sure how it would translate..
I'm currently contemplating one of these.
http://lividinstruments.com/hardware_code.php

werp wrote:Small world!

I don't think they managed to sell many imposcar controllers. Mine is number 132.

single Midi channel only, it can be used as a controller for other soft synths but I'm not sure how it would translate..
I'm currently contemplating one of these.
http://lividinstruments.com/hardware_code.php
That looks pretty cool indeed. Well i just invested in the Nektar Panorama P4 KB lately and i also have Maschine but something like that in your link looks great.

I need a mixer next though or there'll be no jamming multiple boxes for me tonight lol. Something small will do i'll visit the store later and do a deal (as you do) :D

Rob

yep. I don't recall ever paying the ticketed price for anything...
Although eBay and Paypal are my ruination, they've saved me thousands..
My desk is probably overkill, an A&H Zed22FX. Price was right though. :-)
The analog 4 is 1200 AUD...have to wait for that one..I'm not all that sure I can live with heat-up time an analog gear though. Some of it takes about 40 minutes to stabilize..that's 8 mugs of coffee...My bladder ain't big enough!

werp wrote:I'm not all that sure I can live with heat-up time an analog gear though. Some of it takes about 40 minutes to stabilize..that's 8 mugs of coffee...My bladder ain't big enough!
:hihi: :hihi:

IMO the Analog Four sounds perfect from the off.. there's just something about it i mean it's one the best investments iv'e made in a long while. I got it for what the dealers pay so i'm happy i have a mate that is running a music store. I never pay the full price or i just wouldn't buy stuff.
Ebay is my best friend too i'm always up for good deal there.

Oh i was looking at the Zed 14 and 18 just now :-)

Rob

rob_lee wrote:
werp wrote:I'm not all that sure I can live with heat-up time an analog gear though. Some of it takes about 40 minutes to stabilize..that's 8 mugs of coffee...My bladder ain't big enough!
:hihi: :hihi:

IMO the Analog Four sounds perfect from the off.. there's just something about it i mean it's one the best investments iv'e made in a long while. I got it for what the dealers pay so i'm happy i have a mate that is running a music store. I never pay the full price or i just wouldn't buy stuff.
Ebay is my best friend too i'm always up for good deal there.

Oh i was looking at the Zed 14 and 18 just now :-)

Rob
Cool!
I'll move the analog 4 to the top of the list then. I've been dithering about the Arturia Minibrute or the DSI Tetra..the mini has no presets but I'm not that big on Digital Menu diving either..Nearly went for a slim Phatty but I know what you mean about space. Desk Real estate is at a premium. :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”