Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^ looks great - so many cool machines to get lost in!

That would be a blast to play with!
Blue Phase Music

justin3am wrote: I finally got most of my studio out of the garage. Now I just need to figure out speaker placement and a place to put my Mac Pro tower.

and out of that stack of modular gear, my first thought was

'ooh that kalimba looks just like mine...'

:scared: :help: :dog:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Blue Phase Music wrote:That would be a blast to play with!
No... it's an exercise in mashochism. :lol: :cry:

whyterabbyt wrote:'ooh that kalimba looks just like mine...'

:scared: :help: :dog:
Is it an electric Kalimba?
https://soundcloud.com/justin3am/doz2

I put a contact mic and a 1/4" jack into the body so I could process the Kalimba with pedals. :D
At the end I have the Horndog processing the Kalimba.

justin3am wrote:Is it an electric Kalimba?
https://soundcloud.com/justin3am/doz2

I put a contact mic and a 1/4" jack into the body so I could process the Kalimba with pedals. :D
At the end I have the Horndog processing the Kalimba.
:lol: I normally do have a contact mic on it. Not integrated into the body, though.

(* One of those cheap square Belcat stick-on ones you get for acoustic guitars and the like. I took it off to replace it with one of my own DIY ones and havent done so yet)

Kalimba and Eurorack is a thing, now right? :lol:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

My studio is relocating to a closet :cry:

My former space will be my daughter's room. As seen below, everything's still in transition but I'll post a photo when it's all set up - just got to finish hemming the curtains but I could do with a few more bobbins (also hoping to pick up a foot pedal for the Brother ELU 5201) - click images to see larger
ImageImageImage

Women just want to produce little monsters who will make your life hell. Grab all your gear and get out of there now!
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

^^somehow my problem too^^ -- my studio in 2 photos glued in one -- living in a house of 2 floors and many rooms, yet I had to set up the analogue instruments and the DAW plus digital rack in opposing corners of the studio room (impossible to have everything near me due to the room having 2 doors, each door in opposing corners of the room, so if I set up everything in a "U" shape, one of the doors would always have to be totally blocked :( ):
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

knockman wrote:My former space will be my daughter's room.

See it that way: Some of us were just saved to be electrocuted. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

DIY: world's first woven DJ stand!

Saves me whole place on desk. No power tools used.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

LOL! :lol:

Whatever works. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

I seen a lot of high Tech stuff in my Days but this takes the cake :lol: ..and it looks portable and all.
I agree, what ever works
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Might want to put some thumbtak around the base of that, warmonger, could be disasterous if it slips off the table.

The weight is mostly placed on pipes, just the wool allowed me to place a case at angle. It's perfectly stable now.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

DJ Warmonger wrote:The weight is mostly placed on pipes, just the wool allowed me to place a case at angle. It's perfectly stable now.
Ah, I thought that was wire. Might want to use wire instead of wool (or more wraps), just to be safe in case it slides at all.
Blue Phase Music

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”