Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

crimsonwarlock wrote:
glucas wrote:hey!! I might be in Holland in September...where are you dutch guys?
I'm in the south, close to the Belgium border. You are welcome to drop by if you like :)

zuid holland or zeeland?

Zeeland...... drop me an e-mail ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Teksonik wrote: Image
Cleaned it up for you ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Damn that was fast,Thank You!!! I was just ready to delete the whole mess and give up.Thanks again Crimson that's another one I owe you!!
EDIT: By the way what the heck was I doing wrong?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No problem, you're welcome ;)

Nice filled rack btw :D

Thanks,the rack gear doesn't get much use anymore except for the top four space for guitar.My rack synths sit collecting dust in hopes one day they will achieve TB303 like status(not very likely).Don't tell Tugger or Scot about the old Atari 1040 behind the rack.They will want to smash it! :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

NOOOOOOO!!!!!

I LOVED my old 1040ST! Really! I used Creator (Logic's grandpa) and CZ/DX Android, Dr T's KCSII, and X-OR. What a good, stable sytem. I would NEVER smash something that worked so hard for me. Donkey, though, is gonna kick it's ass! :o
There are rocketships outside of my window. Really: www.cosmo.org
www.theelectronicgarden.com

I still have my Atari Mega-1 with a Steinberg Midex. Used to run Cubase on it and had it smpte-synced to my Tascam 488 eight-track deck (losing one track for smpte). It was a kickass-setup (and still is, but don't use it anymore). I could spool the Tascam to a certain place in the track and use all it's markers and punch-in/out features and the Atari/Cubase would jump right away to the exact point in the arrangement and started playing and/or recording perfectly in sync.

Sorry Scot,I thought I read a post that said you once smashed an Atari on stage.Just for the heck of it I fired up the old beast and she still works.I don't think my 1040 crashed half as many times in 10 years that my PC has in ten months.Ahhh the good old days :D

Come to daddy my little 1040!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Donk, I'll defend my Atari with my life :D Let's see if you can take on Scot, Teksonic and me at the same time..... you Atari hater, you are in the minority here :evil: :evil: :evil: :D :wink:

Studio A:
Your get your choice of platforms - Atari or Mac

Studio B:

heres mine:
not in picture are my guitar amps and guitars.
and this is my studio very clean! :shock:
worst signature evar

Here is my Little hole in the wall

how do you guys import a picture here?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”