Support ndc Plugs, commission a plugin!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shamann wrote:As luck would have it, the mother of all phase vocoders is open source.
Huh... I never knew the source was available for the PVOC stuff. I use the pvTranspose plugin frequently myself :). Give me a couple of days to look at how easy it'll be to integrate the code into a plugin of my own and I'll get back to you.
spacedad wrote:i need a vocal tuner to help my bad singing(that works on win98),but that's just me...erm how about a vst version of agentbeats\gbloink!-ish.or a microsoft agent-type singer?
They sound kind of complicated, and not at all my area of expertise, I'm afraid :oops:.

- Niall.

Hey Nail, I'll be getting back to you soon; pretty tied up here, but I'll get a concept PM'd to youhere in a few days. I'm also looking at releasing my commission to the public as well.

Let me think about this. I'd love to have someone make me a plug.

I own Sony Vegas 6. I'd like to have a plugin that will add pixilation FX to Vegas via VST or as a script. Not sure if this is possible though.

Anyway, if this isn't possible then what about a VST plugin that effects video? I envision a plugin with 4 (or more) slots for video clips. Basic colour and contrast control. Warping and other FX either as add-on plugins or part of the interface. Tempo syncing of FX to music. Output to avi or mpeg. Output to a file in sync with music.

The ability to play with video clips something on the lines of Ableton Live 4 session view or Project 5 v2 groovematrix for audio clips would be very nice.

Is any of this possible with OpenGL? :? I'd pay $100 (or more depending on feature list) for something that can do this. I'm sure others would too.

Sickle237 wrote:Hey Nail, I'll be getting back to you soon; pretty tied up here, but I'll get a concept PM'd to youhere in a few days. I'm also looking at releasing my commission to the public as well.
No problem :).
muchkin wrote:I own Sony Vegas 6. I'd like to have a plugin that will add pixilation FX to Vegas via VST or as a script. Not sure if this is possible though.

Anyway, if this isn't possible then what about a VST plugin that effects video? I envision a plugin with 4 (or more) slots for video clips. Basic colour and contrast control. Warping and other FX either as add-on plugins or part of the interface. Tempo syncing of FX to music. Output to avi or mpeg. Output to a file in sync with music.

The ability to play with video clips something on the lines of Ableton Live 4 session view or Project 5 v2 groovematrix for audio clips would be very nice.

Is any of this possible with OpenGL? Confused I'd pay $100 (or more depending on feature list) for something that can do this. I'm sure others would too.
There's some really cool ideas there, but I think they might be beyond me at the moment. Other than a brief explanation of the compression process at uni (well, ok, it was a fairly major part of the course, but I've forgotten most of it by now :oops:), I really don't have any experience of working with mpeg, or other video formats, for that matter.

I don't really know whether opengl would offer any gains, but I'd think that the process of manipulating video in this manner (and in real-time) would be particularly processor-intensive.

I really like the idea of a vst plugin which lets you manipulate video in an audio environment, but I'm not confident I know enough to be able to take it on, I'm afraid :(.

- Niall.

i always thought you had great ideas,i love your stuff,keep experimenting,nial. :hug:

oh,just thinking,i need a step sequencer-type thing for my 4 year-old.big buttons,which change into cars or lions,pitch sliders etc.colurful etc.not much about for 4 year-olds.

How about a 4 Op FM synth with a nice interface and repeating envelopes and easy GUI with an arp, you know, something like.....

yuck.

I know, but if you actually try it, it sounds so....so..so..........242!

It's gonna make me puke to buy a $150 host dependent synth with no mod matrix or assignments, etc....etc...

Just get Sytrus or Toxic or Rhino or etc.

The stuff I've heard from Operator doesn't sound so unique that I'd go out of my way to get it. The biggest selling point would seem to me to be its integration into Live.

Actually I own Sytrus & Rhino (and MDA DX10 :hihi: )

Pathetic that I still like this P.O.S.

Yep the presets suck donkeys but in tweaking my own, I became infatuated with the sound, which sucks because there's not much else to it!

Maybe Tick or Gol could make a baby Sytrus or Rhino that rips off the Operator...

Who needs baby when you can get the real thing ?
'Tick

PM sent to Tick as to avoid FM synth wars in this thread :oops:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”