Free Stylus RMX library

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys, is there a way to use these without RMX ? Are they just .rex files ?

Cheers
Fots

woodster wrote:just move the Angular folder up a level...Sounds like you have an Angular folder within another Angular folder.
The problem relates to RMX's inability to handle folder structures of more than two or three levels.
I've had the same problems as both izzy768 and Electric Phase when using other libraries that I've converted
Thanks Woodster !! that did the trick

Working fine now here, also. Thanks woodster for the tip and thank you Angular Momentum for the loops. :)

Guys, is there a way to use these without RMX ? Are they just .rex files ?

Cheers
Fots
yes , I have downloaded the rex file before to convert them ,it's in the free loop section of the site ( you have to download all the loops one by one)

My pleasure Izzy768 and Electric Phase.
:)
I don't have anything against gravity but it really does weigh me down

Yes, I am reviving a thread form 2007, which is about 7 years and one month now. New record?

Anyway - I wrote Angular Momentum like 3 times by now, with no answer.
I still have my Stylus RMX conversion, but I lost access to the REX files.

The Angular Momentum page doesn't list these samples anymore since their page overhaul years ago, the user haven't posted on KVR since 2010 (also 4 years), and as I said... I wrote the company three times by now with no answer.

If anyone still has this collection in REX form, please throw me a PM.
Definitely appreciated.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Likewise, i did email AM aswell a while back. Love to reobtain this classic freebie!
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”