Free Claps - 90 Raw 24bit Wave Files

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:clap: Thank you! :clap:

core wrote:I've converted the samples and uploaded them on my website.
http://rekkerd.org/90-free-clap-samples-by-funkybot/

Thanks funkybot for these lovely claps!
Thanks for fixing the mono/stereo issue and reposting!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:BTW, after you guys get these in GURU, Kontakt, Battery, etc., formats please post the patches here. It'd be nice to have a lot of options in one thread.
Okay, I managed to add these to the Kontakt 3 patch I did from the samples mentioned in the 1 Hit Crowd Claps thread. I converted them to 16 bit mono and removed the ones that contained disturbing comb filtering effect.

I'm hosting the patch for a while, after that I'll add it to the Native Instruments Kontakt 3 user library if no on minds. You can get the patch HERE for now. There you'll also find a small demo I did with the patch (playing Steve Reich's Clapping Music).

The other samples in the patch are:
- the claps from the beginning of We will rock you by Queen.
- the samples posted by typhoonsounds in the aforementioned thread
and
- Voodoo Handclaps.

The patch contains four groups (not groups in Kontakt language) of similar samples that are cycled through randomly, with middle keys of E1, E2, E3 and E4. The script handling the random cycling is by Kotori - in this new version it has been improved to never repeat a sample in a row.

Sorry to bring up a long dead post, but...

I'm needing some stomps and claps, and I remembered these (thanks you Funky Bot!). visa tapani or anyone - do you have visa tapani's kontakt 3 patches? It would save me some trouble. No problem if you don't. I got the claps.

Also, does anyone know where I can get some stomps, without actually stomping myself?

thanks for these.

thank you for the claps :)

THX!
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:...there is some headphone bleed on these samples that may or may not be audible, but should not be problematic in a mix. If you find it annoying, locate the samples that exhibit the most bleed and delete them. Also, you may want to adjust start and end times as these samples could probably benefit greatly from some fade outs. If you do end up putting these samples in your drum sampler of choice, please share with the community.
What samples have the most bleed please? Or just repackage the ones without any bleed... tyia

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”