Where can I find a good speak & spell sample set?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can I find a good speak & spell sample set?

I know I have seen some on here a while back.

electronic critters vol 1

I remember having a full free set from the internet but I don't remember where so google "speak & spell samples wav" & here is what I've found:

http://lazyrecords.co.uk/forum/samples- ... 26486.html
You have to register but it's free...

hope it helps!

Cheers for the name drop Waker :-)

More info here

http://www.hauntedhouserecords.co.uk/el ... ters1.html

More speak and spells, furbies etc than you can shake a stick at :-)

Hi Steve I just got all thre of the critters sets, and they are axcelent. So much fun.

Excellent, thats what I like to hear :-)

Got a new one coming out soon, not a critters collection but something a little different. I'll post more soon.

I vaguely recall xoxos recording one and setting the samples free... Don't know if it's still available.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

pough wrote:I vaguely recall xoxos recording one and setting the samples free... Don't know if it's still available.
yeah, that's the one I have! From my web search it's no more available though :(.

SampleScience wrote:
pough wrote:I vaguely recall xoxos recording one and setting the samples free... Don't know if it's still available.
yeah, that's the one I have! From my web search it's no more available though :(.
It would be easy enough to ask him, though. Worth a try, for the OP.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

Thanks guys. I used to have one I found on here and it was probably
the same one! :)

The quality of the sounds in this video is freaking me out! Awesome sounds and makes me wish I had the cash to fork out for them. As a hiphop beat composer I got some severe inspiration from them. Oh well looks like I have to load up SynthEdit and create some cheap drumsynth like they used in the first song of the video.
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

jobromedia wrote: The quality of the sounds in this video is freaking me out! Awesome sounds and makes me wish I had the cash to fork out for them.

I feel you pain :cry: .........

thing looks awesome
Last edited by memyselfandus on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You would think there would be a speak and spell VST by now or something out there. :?

I had one when was younger. Don't have clue what happened to it though. :shrug:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”