Tape Piano Sample Pack

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nice stuff! thanks alot for samples and conversion!!

forw wrote:nice stuff! thanks alot for samples and conversion!!
You're welcome. Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

thank you very much.

i opened the live project and had all 3 pianos for me to use.

i have a question on how to add it as a preset in my Sampler section.

beats are us wrote:i have a question on how to add it as a preset in my Sampler section.
Click the save icon on each sampler, and put the preset into the folder you want to save it to. Live will copy the relevant samples into your library automatically. There's a read me explaining this included with the pack. Let me know if that works OK for you. :)

Thank you.
No longer a moderator.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
beats are us wrote:i have a question on how to add it as a preset in my Sampler section.
Click the save icon on each sampler, and put the preset into the folder you want to save it to. Live will copy the relevant samples into your library automatically. There's a read me explaining this included with the pack. Let me know if that works OK for you. :)
wow thanks a TON..

i always wondered.. i was downloading all the packs off abletons website and had no idea how to save these cool templates/presets..

thanks again. great sampled pianos too..

Cheers cc. I love dusty pianos and I love cassette portastudios, so :tu:

would you like them to be converted in other formats, i.e. wusikstation?

could i host the samples once converted? or would you prefer to host them yourself?

autodafe wrote:would you like them to be converted in other formats, i.e. wusikstation? could i host the samples once converted? or would you prefer to host them yourself?
Please do ... and if you can host them, and provide a link here, that would be great. I'd do it myself but my bandwidth is pretty limited (used this month's in less than 1 week). Thanks a lot :)

stk wrote:Cheers cc. I love dusty pianos and I love cassette portastudios, so :tu:
Thanks stk ... let me know if they make it onto any of your tracks :D

ok, then.
I have unlimited bandwidth on my site. i will convert later tonight and put those on the web

autodafe wrote:ok, then.
I have unlimited bandwidth on my site. i will convert later tonight and put those on the web
:D

almost ready...i need to find my ftp password now ;-)

OK, you can find the WusikStation version here:

http://www.autodafe.net/tape-pianos-for ... ation.html

:D

autodafe wrote:WusikStation version
Thanks for that :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”