Mihai Sorohan Free Sample Packs

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

xalama qo wrote:Thanks for the link to the oud VST. Nice one! I did a search for something similar a couple months ago, found a couple, but nothing as nice as this.
Thanks again!
Make sure you thank to him :), go on his blog and maybe "be a fan" on his ReverbNation account. He make quite nice soundtrackish music.

Thank you for providing these and also link to others.
I haven't tried them yet.
What is the learning curve for mulab? I think there's a free version, right?
Will these sound best using mulab?

That's right, Mu.Lab have a free version GET IT HERE.
If you're familiar with Reason, then Mu.Lab will be an easy tool to master but with even more flexibility. If you're used to FL Studio, then the lack of the tools on screen might be a bit confusing but still, easy to learn. All the tools are very logical and there is online documentation and a lively forum full of people willing to help.
As for sound quality, the Mu.Lab sampler is a good one with useful functions (loop points, velocity layers, ADSR...) and support from ogg to 32bit wav. Most of my stuff is at 32 bit.
I guess Kontakt and Independence patches sounds also good and I made the soundfonts at 24 bit. Short answer, they all should sound the same, at least in theory :D

*Edit*
Last edited by CalvP on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here everything seems fine. Please try this link:
http://www.freesound.org/packsViewSingle.php?id=6525

*Edit*
Last edited by CalvP on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sorohanro wrote:That's right, Mu.Lab have a free version GET IT HERE.
If you're familiar with Reason, then Mu.Lab will be an easy tool to master but with even more flexibility. If you're used to FL Studio, then the lack of the tools on screen might be a bit confusing but still, easy to learn. All the tools are very logical and there is online documentation and a lively forum full of people willing to help.
As for sound quality, the Mu.Lab sampler is a good one with useful functions (loop points, velocity layers, ADSR...) and support from ogg to 32bit wav. Most of my stuff is at 32 bit.
I guess Kontakt and Independence patches sounds also good and I made the soundfonts at 24 bit. Short answer, they all should sound the same, at least in theory :D
thanks Mihai

Uploading.com seems to be down for several days. I will try to re-upload those to Mediafire.

Bump, just for the awesomeness of this thread.

Soon will be other packs but I'm afraid those will be commercial, after all, nobody donated one cent and bills have to be paid.
Also, from hundreds of downloads, nobody took time to say "thanks" on my blog, quite discouraging.

Bravo, Mihai :-)
http://www.sonic-sector.com - Samples from the Netherworld

sonic-sector wrote:Bravo, Mihai :-)
Mersi.
Ti-am dat add pe Soundcloud.

thanks, very kind of you. the trumpet loops look pretty cool.
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Thank you very much Mihai!
One question: will the Independence patches work with the free version?

michael2 wrote:thanks, very kind of you. the trumpet loops look pretty cool.
Glad to be helpful. Feel free to post here links to your tracks using those. I'll be happy to listen to those.
Jazz Franco wrote:Thank you very much Mihai!
One question: will the Independence patches work with the free version?
Yes, I was making them with the free version.

Thank You, Mihai!

This is very generous and bounteous of you. Maybe your free sample-packs will
incite somebody to most interesting creativity? So: Thanks!

:)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”